My Dinner > Yours

Guest Hal

Salad - Basic lettuce with ranch dressing and fresh shaved parmigiano reggiano

Entree -Two slow cooked pork chops with red potatoes. Both were seasoned with: olive oil, basil, oregano, garlic, onion, salt and pepper, and a little rosemary.

Extra/Dessert - Apple sauce with cinnamon

Drink - Bass in a chilled mug

Like the title says, my dinner > yours. Come at me, bro.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Dinner.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bs:

Looks good, but there's no 24oz there.

:)

I concur, 12oz at best, and I work in food service, that steak is no bigger than the baked potato.

BTW to the OP your fork and spoon need to switch sides and your spoon goes on the outside of the knife, salad looks great though nice, simple and fresh. PDQGP is the clear winner here though... mostly because of his amazing photo skills. :p

Crown royal and coca cola slow poured over a couple ice cubes into a glass and allowed to mix/ marinate for about 4 seconds before insta-rape. Finished off with a little vomit in the neighbors driveway.

My dinner > yours.

Crown royal and coca cola slow poured over a couple ice cubes into a glass and allowed to mix/ marinate for about 4 seconds before insta-rape. Finished off with a little vomit in the neighbors driveway.

My dinner > yours.

WINNER!

I had Johnsonville brats fried rice and orange soda. :p

I had some chicken breasts I cut up and marinated in italian dressing and bw3 wild sauce. Then I grilled them over charcoal heat. I added extra sweet bbq sauce after cooking. Then I boiled some cut up potatoes then made mashed potatoes. Then I boiled some corn on the cob. Corn tastes real good this time of year. I washed it down with rita's chocolate and peanut butter italian ice.

I had Thai and could eat Thai everyday for the rest of my life, nice pork chops.

I concur..

Back in Hawaii there was a place that sold something called Evil Jungle Curry.

I fuggin loved it! never found anything in Ohio to compare.

I concur..

Back in Hawaii there was a place that sold something called Evil Jungle Curry.

I fuggin loved it! never found anything in Ohio to compare.

My step mom is Thai and has been cooking her entire life, professionally in AZ for almost 30 years. She came to America in her early 20s. She has never put a dish in front of me I didn't like.