WHERE IT STOPS NO ONE KNOW

STEVE-O

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait til gas skyrockets. then big gas chugging new suv's, trucks will go down in value and i'll buy one. I only work 2 miles away. I already drive an older gas chugging chevy v8 truck with big mud tires sooo

i like your style, thats a good tactic. i want an h2 on 38s tho.

I can't wait til gas skyrockets. then big gas chugging new suv's, trucks will go down in value and i'll buy one. I only work 2 miles away. I already drive an older gas chugging chevy v8 truck with big mud tires sooo

Yep I just bought and 01 navigator with every option possible with 120k for 4900.. came with service records of 3-4k of work that's been done. Wife drives like 10 miles round trip..its perfect, 5.4 dohc awd gas guzzler baby.. avg 15.5 mpg right now

Edited by TurboRust

I was planning on test driving some FJ's in the near future... I think they get 18 at best lol...

Might be good timing ;)

But yeah, I just got a "4.15 WTF" text from my fiancée a couple minutes ago.

your not a car guy if you care how much gas costs.

This.

I hate that it has gotten so high, but I'm still trolling for the right deal on a Fox so I can throw on some turbo goodness from Chad. I doubt I'll be out of boost enough to get better than 12 MPG.

your not a car guy if you care how much gas costs.

You're not a car guy if you don't have a car that causes you to care how much gas costs. :)

Even e85 is above $3 a gallon. I need to figure out which is better...

S4 on e85

$3 per gallon/16 gallon tank/~13mpg avg.

or

LR3 on premium

$4 per gallon/23 gallon tank/~13mpg avg.

I guess the best would be to put premium in the S4 and drive around with less power...fuck that though.

You're not a car guy if you don't have a car that causes you to care how much gas costs. :)

Even e85 is above $3 a gallon. I need to figure out which is better...

S4 on e85

$3 per gallon/16 gallon tank/~13mpg avg.

or

LR3 on premium

$4 per gallon/23 gallon tank/~13mpg avg.

I guess the best would be to put premium in the S4 and drive around with less power...fuck that though.

How often do you run e85? Always? I want to try it out in the truck and see what happens..

-Marc