Fast Five thread

Jizzle Juice

Movie is awesome, best one yet, absolutley loved it and will go see again before its out of theatres. Dwayne Johnson was a good addition, and most of the car scenes weren't as far fetched as before. Could have used a little more racing, but it wouldn't have improved the plot so it really isn't missed as much.

Anyone who goes to see it has to stay for the credits, and I really like how they gave the ending a little more closure then just cutting off after the climax. All around I thought it was great.

+1 Best one of the series, I liked it a lot.

No cars, no racing and pretty unrealistic stuff (jumping some 400feet into water). Other than that though, good movie/plot and action packed. Not the best or the worst of the series.

Saw it last night. def. was the best of the series. Lold at a couple funny quotes by the rock and also there was some really good realistic scenes. The ending after the credits was suprising

i saw it last night too. the rock is a terrible actor.

I catch too much stupid shit in these movies. The mid sixties corvette went over the cliff and did not have a motor or drive shaft. The chargers they stole from the federalies changed body styles. Liked seeing all the all the actors from all the years... (Drift, Fast & Furious, etc)

Hated seeing the Michelle Rodrigues get killed in the last one (She kicked ass in Avatar and a couple others)

Just watched it for the second time, And without spoiling the end credits for anyone. Did anyone hear the location of the heist at the end credits scene?

Im pretty sure someone said the next movie already got the go ahead.....In that case, If the location will be the same as the ending cradit scene its going to be badass.

Just watched it for the second time, And without spoiling the end credits for anyone. Did anyone hear the location of the heist at the end credits scene?

Im pretty sure someone said the next movie already got the go ahead.....In that case, If the location will be the same as the ending cradit scene its going to be badass.

refresh my memory on the location please, I saw the end credit but can't remeber where she said the hiest was.