Osama bin Laden Found? Yep, Dead.

Art

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://oi52.tinypic.com/ris1ax.jpg

guess we no longer know if it was a headshot based on the photo.

I was just about to post this photo... If you're going to further defraud the American people, I'd think they would create a better doctored photo.

I don't think my upcoming deployment to Asscrackistan is going to mean as much now. LOL. To the SEAL that put the 5.56 round in his dome, Congrats! All the beer and snatch you want with those bragging rights.

I don't think my upcoming deployment to Asscrackistan is going to mean as much now. LOL. To the SEAL that put the 5.56 round in his dome, Congrats! All the beer and snatch you want with those bragging rights.

silent proffesional, never hear of it from him.

Should mean even more!!! Your not there to find and Kill Bin Laden, your there to back the US on establishing freedom in a country that is unfree. It will mean more than before... it is not for revenge against 9/11 but something bigger!!!

QFT.

Never speak of it to his wife or children either. It was a job. Get it done and go home.

I agree. No good comes from such things. Besides, regardless, from this day forward, if the identity of those men gets out, it's my opinion that they will go forward in life looking over their shoulder as somewhere, someone in the world will be looking to get even with them. Best they never say anything further nor the details get out.

It is all but been confirmed but I am almost positive that I know of 1 member of that seal team on a personal level. I don't know if I will ever know 100% but let's just say he left in a hurry a week ago and due back home tomorrow.

Cool thanks for posting it publicly. When he gets back make sure you give us his name and social