t-56 questions

phil

• 1 month later...

FYI, I just switched my clutch fluid to the Wilwood 570 Hi-Temp racing brake fluid and I can shift fast now at high rpms and no clutch problems!!! Apparently they make some good fluid. Lol. So you might try getting some of that Phil.

All I did was flush the whole clutch line with the new stuff (I ran about a quart and a half thru to be safe), and no more problems.

FYI, I just switched my clutch fluid to the Wilwood 570 Hi-Temp racing brake fluid and I can shift fast now at high rpms and no clutch problems!!! Apparently they make some good fluid. Lol. So you might try getting some of that Phil.

All I did was flush the whole clutch line with the new stuff (I ran about a quart and a half thru to be safe), and no more problems.

Boost performance did that and a tranny flush and it feels great now. Thanks

its not necessarily the master cylinder but you can get a tick adjustable master cylinder which also helps, but in the stock fbody line that gos from the master cylinder to the slaver cylinder they put a reducer in the line to lessen the flow so the clutch wouldnt grab as hard to attempt to ad some more time to the already borrowed time the glass 10 bolt has.

The drill mod works on the stock f-body master cylinder (maybe corvettes too, not sure?) but he mentioned he has the wilwood, so no restriction in the line as in the factory f-body systems.

I used a wilwood 7/8" for my swap, works great. The remote bleeder was a must too.