Ok 2 questions, Polishing engine block.

codyh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish you didnt have a rx7 because you sound like an ass

He's actually pretty cool. But thanks for sticking up maybe? lol

He is just short and has to make up for it some how.

Cody,

After a bit of deliberation, I came to a conclusion that maybe I was a little harsh. I have yet to see a polished engine block in a Honda, It's definitely thinking outside the box. I'm not very good with photoshop, but I hope you'll accept my apology, and along with it, a quick shop of what your car could look like after everything is polished and in place.

Your friend and peer,

Splatty.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5889/codyturdcopy.jpg

i have not read this thread but you can polish cast i have done it many of times and i will post pics tomorrow

True story, you've even polished knobs. Put up pics if you have any of James' intake manifold. Before and after.

Cody, it'll be pain to polish it. I think that is simply whats being said. It can be done, but you'll get burned out quick. Grab an old cast part, set the timer, and go to work on it. You'd be amazed at how quickly three hours goes by and so little progress.

Cody,

After a bit of deliberation, I came to a conclusion that maybe I was a little harsh. I have yet to see a polished engine block in a Honda, It's definitely thinking outside the box. I'm not very good with photoshop, but I hope you'll accept my apology, and along with it, a quick shop of what your car could look like after everything is polished and in place.

Your friend and peer,

Splatty.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5889/codyturdcopy.jpg

Want to know whats funny, is everyone on here still does not like you.

Is it true I can use baking soda, it will blast the block on contact then be disintegrated? And if some backing soda gets in the motor it should not hurt correct?

I would use Baking Soda then rinse with Listerine Whitening for complete protection. Any residual will burn off providing a minty-fresh aroma which will be cool as you make your first few passes. :lolguy:

Personally, I think there are better ways to invest your time and labor.

I would use Baking Soda then rinse with Listerine Whitening for complete protection. Any residual will burn off providing a minty-fresh aroma which will be cool as you make your first few passes. :lolguy:

Personally, I think there are better ways to invest your time and labor.

Hahaha.... Ya I mean I could easily paint it. Im just afraid the paint will chip or peal off. And look shitty

Anyone who wants to make a quick 1000 dollars. Hondas are one of the easiest and most stolen cars nowadays.

The Kitchen, I never once said I knew more than anyone. Hence the reason why i posted this thread in the first place. GTFO troll. Since you have no intentions of talking about the subject. Mr. Ramsey is the chef on the BBC show Hell's kitchen. Thats who I thought your avatar was (quick glance) before I actually looked at it. Then I realized it wasnt even close.

How much HP gain do I get from polishing a block. :eek:

Oh, you don't know more than we do? In that case, I guess you should quit being a little bitch when we tell you what we know. I'm not sure how you even come up with Gordon Ramsay from a Terminator picture... I guess you are exactly as dumb as I thought.

Edited by Hal

Oh, you don't know more than we do? In that case, I guess you should quit being a little bitch when we tell you what we know. I'm not sure how you even come up with Gordon Ramsay from a Terminator picture... I guess you are exactly as dumb as I thought.

You think you over used the little bitch line enough?

You think you over used the little bitch line enough?

No, you're a little bitch. Do you get it this time? You're not going to goad me into adopting a more academic or professional style of writing to bash an over emotional high school kid. I would suggest you go ahead and kill yourself now so the world has one less emo fag to deal with. Stop being such a little bitch, slit those wrists, and bleed out for the good of humanity. Didn't High School Musical teach you that this is the most important time in your life? Well, it is, and you only have a '95 prelude and a block you can't figure out how to polish. Imagine how bad the rest of your insignificant life is going to be.

PS. You're a fucking little bitch. I couldn't give a fuck about how worthless you are, because you are such a fucking little bitch. Go cry to mommy, you little bitch, because some fuck on CR made you wet yourself. If I were your dad I would have taken you to a pond and drowned you years ago for being such a little fucking bitch. I can only guess that your actual dad is so fucking mediocre and feminine that this wouldn't be an option for him as he may get a run in his pantyhose. Fuck, you are an annoying little bitch.

Well I see CR has finally gotten a taste of the real Cody lol. As for polishing your engine, hate to burst your bubble but its already been done on a honda. Go through the 1100 pages on Honda-Tech or NWP's "shaved/tucked" thread. The car was a trailer queen that was towed to shows.

If you didn't come off as such a little cock sucker people might be more willing to help you out. Instead you are the typical Honda kid that gives other non ricer honda owners a bad name. You don't have a fucking clue about anything, yet you will argue til your blue in the face, as if you have a clue. You ask questions, then argue until 1 person gives you the answer that you was looking for, regardless of how many others are telling you not to waste your time ect. You are 17 for fucks sake, sit down, shut up and wait your turn while learning. Don't act like a know it all just because you polished the lip on a set of wheels. This is the main reason I do not get along with you anymore, regardless of what type of shit you try telling other people...

Can it be done, sure most likely

Is it feasable to do it, most likely not

Painting blocks has been done for atleast 50 years, your not reinventing the wheel here. Just paint the fucking thing or leave it alone. Or prove us all wrong like you want to do and spend the 100+hours polishing it up only to watch it change colors after driving it a few times..

Well I see CR has finally gotten a taste of the real Cody lol. As for polishing your engine, hate to burst your bubble but its already been done on a honda. Go through the 1100 pages on Honda-Tech or NWP's "shaved/tucked" thread. The car was a trailer queen that was towed to shows.

If you didn't come off as such a little cock sucker people might be more willing to help you out. Instead you are the typical Honda kid that gives other non ricer honda owners a bad name. You don't have a fucking clue about anything, yet you will argue til your blue in the face, as if you have a clue. You ask questions, then argue until 1 person gives you the answer that you was looking for, regardless of how many others are telling you not to waste your time ect. You are 17 for fucks sake, sit down, shut up and wait your turn while learning. Don't act like a know it all just because you polished the lip on a set of wheels. This is the main reason I do not get along with you anymore, regardless of what type of shit you try telling other people...

Painting blocks has been done for atleast 50 years, your not reinventing the wheel here. Just paint the fucking thing or leave it alone. Or prove us all wrong like you want to do and spend the 100+hours polishing it up only to watch it change colors after driving it a few times..

:fuckyeah:

No, you're a little bitch. Do you get it this time? You're not going to goad me into adopting a more academic or professional style of writing to bash an over emotional high school kid. I would suggest you go ahead and kill yourself now so the world has one less emo fag to deal with. Stop being such a little bitch, slit those wrists, and bleed out for the good of humanity. Didn't High School Musical teach you that this is the most important time in your life? Well, it is, and you only have a '95 prelude and a block you can't figure out how to polish. Imagine how bad the rest of your insignificant life is going to be.

PS. You're a fucking little bitch. I couldn't give a fuck about how worthless you are, because you are such a fucking little bitch. Go cry to mommy, you little bitch, because some fuck on CR made you wet yourself. If I were your dad I would have taken you to a pond and drowned you years ago for being such a little fucking bitch. I can only guess that your actual dad is so fucking mediocre and feminine that this wouldn't be an option for him as he may get a run in his pantyhose. Fuck, you are an annoying little bitch.

Double tap kill shot SEAL Team 6 style

Home depot?

Ya home depot.

I actually dont think im a ricer at all, I dont think I give any honda people bad names. I dont do burn outs, rev my motor for no reason, have a body kit, and certainly not because I disagree with peoples opinions. But now Im a douche because Im arguing what you said. So no matter what i lose. Well Im gonna lose anyways when Hal is against me. I accepted that after his first response to me.

The engine block idea is just to try and make it look clean, and because i was paranoid of it peeling off after it is subjected to some heat. But again after talking to patterson he gave me some pretty good tips for painting it. So I may go that route.

Ya home depot.

I actually dont think im a ricer at all, I dont think I give any honda people bad names. I dont do burn outs, rev my motor for no reason, have a body kit, and certainly not because I disagree with peoples opinions. But now Im a douche because Im arguing what you said. So no matter what i lose. Well Im gonna lose anyways when Hal is against me. I accepted that after his first response to me.

The engine block idea is just to try and make it look clean, and because i was paranoid of it peeling off after it is subjected to some heat. But again after talking to patterson he gave me some pretty good tips for painting it. So I may go that route.

Delete what's in bold, please. It's a contradiction.