Would you call the cops if?

Moostang

So I live in a family neighborhood in little turtle. At 3am I was coming home and parked on my street got out of my car and there is someone looking at me from a silver jeep parked right in front of my house. I waited an hour and he was still there so I called the cops to do a drive by. I have no idea what they were doing but it was 3 under 18 year olds doing something, probably smoking weed. Turns out that one of them lives 6 houses away and is one of my good friends cousin. should I be worried about getting my car/house messed up since they saw me when I got out? 3 cop cars showed up and drove them over to my friends house.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Self confidence ftw. I recommend self defense courses and possibly a CCW.

looking into a ccw already. I was also in the marines so i guess that doesnt help my case but i just feel like everyone is out to get me. that and being paranoid is some of my PTSD disability from the va

looking into a ccw already. I was also in the marines so i guess that doesnt help my case but i just feel like everyone is out to get me. that and being paranoid is some of my PTSD disability from the va

Then I recommend more self confidence and self defense classes. Sounds like your problem is in your head.

Self confidence ftw. I recommend self defense courses and possibly a CCW.

And they will BOTH teach you that the last thing you do is walk into a situation and turn it potentially more dangerous.

I think you made the right decision. All these billy bad asses can monday quarterback your decision, but all in all you never know what a bunch of douchebags can do especially if you were by yourself.

I am not talking about walking up and throwing a punch thru the fucking window and dragging the dudes out of the car.

I dont see the harm in asking if there is anything you can help them with. Especially if they are parked in front of MY house.

I am not talking about walking up and throwing a punch thru the fucking window and dragging the dudes out of the car.

I dont see the harm in asking if there is anything you can help them with. Especially if they are parked in front of MY house.

and the street isn't YOUR property. Maybe YOU should take some self defense classes and learn that what you are suggesting to do is the WRONG thing to do.

Wow to some of the responses in this thread.

"Geez dude, you should walked up to a car of unknown people at 3am and asked WTF is up"

"No, wait, get your CCW first, this way you can have a gun to bring into said stupid situation"

Honestly, you did what you were supposed to do, regardless of whether you had a spork or DE .50 on your hip.

Wow to some of the responses in this thread.

"Geez dude, you should walked up to a car of unknown people at 3am and asked WTF is up"

"No, wait, get your CCW first, this way you can have a gun to bring into said stupid situation"

Honestly, you did what you were supposed to do, regardless of whether you had a spork or DE .50 on your hip.

of all people jones ur the last one i thought that would say i did the right thing but thanks

I hope you guys that are talking about showing a gun are kidding.

Yeeeeeeaaaaah Roiiiiiiight.

Calling the Police is the best thing here. You have no idea what they are or are not doing. Give the Police something constructive to do. Watching them is one thing, but with how dumbass kids are why push for a confrontation?