Best of CR: E-Battlers

Dr. Pomade

So, V8Beast's recent post got me thinking about a "Best of CR" series. Since we're men (well, most of us anyway), we naturally like lists and ranking things. So, who's on your list of best e-warriors in the history of CR?

Here's mine:

Kenny (will always be the best, IMO)

Hal

JP (coltboostin)

Eli (Mensan)

DJ (Orion)

Honorable Mentions:

Supra Mark (never around CR anymore)

The Truth (also not around anymore)

Ken (iwishiwascool, isn't around anymore either)

Other "Best of CR" lists to follow. But I figured e-battlers was a good place to start, considering I'm posting this in The Kitchen.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unfortunately did not have the pleasure of knowing Kenny and I can't say I pay attention enough to vote for best e-battler. I can say however that Phil is probably one of the most entertaining to watch in person.

Kenny was always great because he never typed over two or three sentences at a time. Like Clay said, the best are those that don't have to say all that much.

Phil is in the discussion. That mega-call out he had a few weeks ago was great. (It might be in the running for CR Best Post of All Time?)

Honored.

Without trying to make this into another "Good old days" post by myself, I must say that in all seriousness, the shit talking that went on in the first 3 or 4 years of CR was of very high quality.

I would probably talk more shit if I was more involved, but that's my fault.

I also think that Kenny is pretty much the G.O.A.T. on this list. CR's overall sense of humor took a huge hit when he left us. Tippin my 40 for a brother.

Best at e-battling and most entertaining e-battler to watch is two different things, I'm sure that there were some great battlers before I joined so I'm not going to weigh in on that. I do however really like watching Phil, V8Beast, and a few others post.

When and where was this at? Ive been searching the "remember when" threads and cant find anything

I don't think it's old enough for that. Protip: Look for Dr. Ricks last post in here, it will be in that thread. There is definitely some good shit in there, though.

Some of my favorite matchups from back in the day include...

Coltboostin vs. IPS

SupraMark vs. Jeff Yetzer

Kenny vs. COLD AIR (not for it's competitiveness, just because Kenny straight owned that guy like it was his job)

Kenny vs. The guy with the 6 second drag truck made out of server cases

Jack Pee vs. The Entirety of CR (Everyone changing their name to "something Pee" was epic)

I just feel honored to be on a list with the classics. No one has ever been able to outdo Kenny, the man was a genius.

I'm sure you were being humble but you belong on the list Tilley.