My new $1k Kobe's

wnaplay1647545503

The fuck are those expensive for? Nice tho. haha

That plastic brace sticking out of the one cost $700+ alone. The custom orthotics inside and then the sole modification including the shoes puts everything just under $1100. They sayed they expect everything to wear out in a year if used regularly.

I don't get it. Someone break it down for me. No joke

If your asking about the price, you got me. The plastic brace is suppose to support the foot and help keep the gate of the foot working as usual. The bottom of the one shoe has a rocker bottom added which is basically shaving off the shoes bottom, glueing on thick foam and then rounding the heel. When I step down in that shoe it doesnt feel flat but feels like it wants to keep rolling as you do when you step forward.

The bottom of the one shoe has a rocker bottom added which is basically shaving off the shoes bottom, glueing on thick foam and then rounding the heel. When I step down in that shoe it doesnt feel flat but feels like it wants to keep rolling as you do when you step forward.

http://www.myliftkits.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/03/US_V1_W_SHAPE_UPS_WAVES_AD-lr.jpg

imagine what it would cost to make a 'one-off' front bumper/body panel for a custom vehicle from scratch. $20 in materials, and a ton in labor, machining, etc. the same thing goes for this custom AFO brace. just be thankful its not a custom knee brace ($2-3k), an artificial knee/hip joint ($10k roughly), or an artificial leg ($30k on up).

imagine what it would cost to make a 'one-off' front bumper/body panel for a custom vehicle from scratch. $20 in materials, and a ton in labor, machining, etc. the same thing goes for this custom AFO brace. just be thankful its not a custom knee brace ($2-3k), an artificial knee/hip joint ($10k roughly), or an artificial leg ($30k on up).

They want to put some sort of electrical box inside my back and run wires down inside the leg to my foot. Probably wont be cheap but I dont think I can do it.

They want to put some sort of electrical box inside my back and run wires down inside the leg to my foot. Probably wont be cheap but I dont think I can do it.

Have them Run a lead to your Penis & Ball Sack FTW.