Any videos of saturdays meats?

Comebackkid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now dont get mad because I am giving you some shit. I am far from a noob my man I was towing 400hp cars around 270 before you probably even knew about this forum let alone what real racing was. Tell you what heads up best out of 3 runs from say 50 to 130mph none of this pussy I shut it down at 110 bs. You have a lsx car they are just getting opened up at that point. Hell I would even consider locking it in all on one run too its up to you.

40-120 idc when your car "opened up" your riding bitch and bench racing for your boy. I'm not mad, but don't get on here acting like you guys blew me out when me shutting it down was your saving grace. We can do best out of three but my offer stands, no bottle it's your $50/ to my $25

Don't get all mad Phil. Just some friendly razzing on ya. I certainly remember the night a bit differently but if you can't afford to waste some gas on a friendly run, maybe you should drive something a bit more fuel efficient.

Don't get all mad Phil. Just some friendly razzing on ya. I certainly remember the night a bit differently but if you can't afford to waste some gas on a friendly run, maybe you should drive something a bit more fuel efficient.

I'm not mad, never that, but you had a friendly run, and $50 is still friendly.

Can I bring some cars out to play with you guys? :masturboy:
By all means your more than welcome.

40-120 idc when your car "opened up" your riding bitch and bench racing for your boy. I'm not mad, but don't get on here acting like you guys blew me out when me shutting it down was your saving grace. We can do best out of three but my offer stands, no bottle it's your $50/ to my $25

Oh im not talking about when my old car opened up. Mine opened up at 20mph and would stay open to 160... I am just saying that lsx cars in general are just getting warmed up at 110 and he was pulling you quite well at that point when you got out of it, like I said we didnt even see any brake lights. There was no grace saving at that point on our end. Hell you could prob keep the bottle in if you really have one I am just going off of what others have said about your car. A bolt on ls2 makes like 360 whp or so plus the shot of a 100 or less your roughly a 450hp car or so. He is a turbo 4 with the most basic of bolt ons and a tune you should have no problem on motor. And as far as me bench racing that is all I can do at this point but do not worry soon enough Ill be able to talk my own shit and that is when its gonna get fun for me.

By all means your more than welcome.

Oh im not talking about when my old car opened up. Mine opened up at 20mph and would stay open to 160... I am just saying that lsx cars in general are just getting warmed up at 110 and he was pulling you quite well at that point when you got out of it, like I said we didnt even see any brake lights. There was no grace saving at that point on our end. Hell you could prob keep the bottle in if you really have one I am just going off of what others have said about your car. A bolt on ls2 makes like 360 whp or so plus the shot of a 100 or less your roughly a 450hp car or so. He is a turbo 4 with the most basic of bolt ons and a tune you should have no problem on motor. And as far as me bench racing that is all I can do at this point but do not worry soon enough Ill be able to talk my own shit and that is when its gonna get fun for me.

Idk who your talking to about my car but there are more than enough rumors running about my car. Honestly, it has the stock manifolds still on it, we gutted the cats and got the tranny to shift. If the car made 330 hp I'd be happy. It's louder than anything else, maybe I have a bottle, maybe I don't. All I know is I don't have to run my car to 140 to know I'm winning. If my back bumper is at your front bumper, game over. You can reel me in all you want to, but it's ridiculous to say you and your boy friend got me. I gave you the race, put up the fifty and let's run

if you shut down at 120 in a lsx car and he was at your bumper.....thats a ricer move. thats too close to call it a win.........

I shut it down, call me a ricer. I went up to 110 and there was no progression. 2,3 and most of 4th. It held steady a full car the whole time.