No Power Turns

Nitrousbird

It definatly was.

I threw a bluegill at the same mother fucker 2 weeks ago, me and him are the only 2 boats on the water, i'm preoccupying 15-20 ft from the right bank fishing on my electric motor, and he comes by me within 20 ft...first time he got yelled at and the finger, did it again and i threw a fucking fish at his dumbass.

I threw a bluegill at the same mother fucker 2 weeks ago, me and him are the only 2 boats on the water, i'm preoccupying 15-20 ft from the right bank fishing on my electric motor, and he comes by me within 20 ft...first time he got yelled at and the finger, did it again and i threw a fucking fish at his dumbass.

30 lb braided line ftw. I will cast into a prop all day everyday. 8 bucks is worth it to me to see some jackass row to shore.

More wakeboard snob drama ahahaha.... buy your own lake and then you can bitch about "other people on the water.."

You should see the spins I can do in the SS at 50+ miles an hour... My right to fun is just as much as anybody elses biotch! I'm in the PowerTurns for Life Club for sure, mostly just to piss of the wakeboard snobs LOL. Actually it's just a blast, and the wakeboats can't do it. We should get Power Turn stickers made...

Griggs is a great place for all those guys to bitch at each other, I'd recommend staying there... and you can play with the kayakers and fisherman too, and those devil incarnate wake surfers! Ooooooh! Oh wait, you own the water, I forgot....

We must be having way too much fun out there for some people :p

Edited by Bahnstoermer

More wakeboard snob drama ahahaha.... buy your own lake and then you can bitch about "other people on the water.."

You should see the spins I can do in the SS at 50+ miles an hour... My right to fun is just as much as anybody elses biotch! I'm in the PowerTurns for Life Club for sure, mostly just to piss of the wakeboard snobs LOL. Actually it's just a blast, and the wakeboats can't do it. We should get Power Turn stickers made...

Griggs is a great place for all those guys to bitch at each other, I'd recommend staying there... and you can play with the kayakers and fisherman too, and those devil incarnate wake surfers! Ooooooh! Oh wait, you own the water, I forgot....

BOOM ROASTED

http://www.myspacepicturecodes.com/myspace-graphics/myspace-graphics-comments/I-Love-You/myspace-graphics-commentsluvu2.gif

"So I was cruising along on The Darth Vader (that's what the boat hoes call the 'Doo in case you ass hats didn't know) at a measly 107.281 MPH (up .025 MPH from last year, GPS verified!) and I see this water bug walk by, and then the next thing I know...

F YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh-8m4KX2ZrQKLIWDt20fAD3tR9SWmzW3_aQYzv-KEelA3A4j7

... like what the F am I supposed to do now yo?

Keep the ripples down ass clowns, I nearly sunk the g'dam ski again on this one! "

(Just teasing on this one Linn :p )

Edited by Bahnstoermer