Columbus cars and coffee - 7/23

zeitgeist57

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone bringing their kids and kids cars? lol

We may come and my daughter loves her little car and it'd be nice if there were a couple other kids there....just saying.

Ill be there with my kids but I can't fit the barbie jeep in the car

Why are so many going to show up when it's this fucking hot out. I can't say much as I will be at the shop working, but holy crap guys lol. If I wasnt making money I would be in the A/C thats for sure.

we arent girls like you?:lol:

Why are so many going to show up when it's this fucking hot out. I can't say much as I will be at the shop working, but holy crap guys lol. If I wasnt making money I would be in the A/C thats for sure.

I spent a few years in FL so this beautiful weather doesn't warrant any complaints form me.

I'll be there 830-9am.

We are going in the morning duh, I'll be back home by the time the heat gets going.

we arent girls like you?:lol:

You should try my job, Crossle knows how great it is to work on hot cars in the heat, I'll bet you'd pass out after lunch.

We are going in the morning duh, I'll be back home by the time the heat gets going.

You should try my job, Crossle knows how great it is to work on hot cars in the heat, I'll bet you'd pass out after lunch.

Yep, he is working on my car in the morning!

Can't wait to finally get this suspension shit taken care of!

Bro's it was like 90+ in the shop when I got there around 730am. I mean I'm out enough in it and won't complain a bit about it since we have service men/women over seas in worse, but given the option I would NOT be out in it lol.