finally found the boat i've been looking for

TurboRust

I've been looking for a fish and ski boat 80% fish 20% ski/cruise/chill. Got ahold of the guy thursday night down in Kentucky. original owner from 1993, ODC maintenance freak...awesome guy, had to sell due to liver failure and no health care, sad story. But came with a couple sets of skis, 2 tubes, ski poles and ropes for both, full bimini top with zip in side glass and back. 150hp evenrude, did about 47mph with 4 of us in it today water testing the boat. will do 53-54 with a single person.

Heres us loaded up ready to leave the beautiful Cave Run Lake down in KY.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=661&pictureid=5297

I paid 5500 due to its history and condition... Similar boats go for 4500 with owners and no history maintenance and so on. I feel it was a fair price, roomy for tve wife and kid, but still very functional to fish out of

I paid 5500 due to its history and condition... Similar boats go for 4500 with owners and no history maintenance and so on. I feel it was a fair price, roomy for tve wife and kid, but still very functional to fish out of

5500 ouch. :lolguy:

Welcome to the boat world.

x2 enjoy bud

5500 ouch. :lolguy:

x2 enjoy bud

multifunction bass boats are pricey... bass boat you get 2-3 seats...ski boat i couldnt easily mount a trolling motor to and no front deck normally.. this is the best of both worlds, not a race boat but fast enough to cool you off across the lake.

Nice, have you had it out yet?

150hp evenrude, did about 47mph with 4 of us in it today water testing the boat. will do 53-54 with a single person.

Heres us loaded up ready to leave the beautiful Cave Run Lake down in KY[/img]

Yeah I was using my phone which I've checked against my how and car speedo

i belive so

I've been looking for a fish and ski boat 80% fish 20% ski/cruise/chill. Got ahold of the guy thursday night down in Kentucky. original owner from 1993, ODC maintenance freak...awesome guy, had to sell due to liver failure and no health care, sad story. But came with a couple sets of skis, 2 tubes, ski poles and ropes for both, full bimini top with zip in side glass and back. 150hp evenrude, did about 47mph with 4 of us in it today water testing the boat. will do 53-54 with a single person.

Heres us loaded up ready to leave the beautiful Cave Run Lake down in KY.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=661&pictureid=5297

Good looking boat. Cave Run is an amazing lake isn't it? I have been going there yearly since I was 4 months old. It is the only lake that I enjoy more than Cumberland. Mostly because the camping is unbeatable. Headed there in a few weeks.