Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Barry Sanders with a TD, A. Washington with 2 sacks it looks like for OSU, and That big 300 lb DL committed to Michigan looks to be pretty fast latterally hawking down a 180 lb QB. That WR Green-Beckham is a beast, good hands and he's got Calvin Johnson size at 18! He is 6 foot 5 and 220lbs! Halftime

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know if they were steals or if USC simply didn't have the space for them due to the sanctions. I was listening and the announcers said everyone though UCLA would be the team that'd get all the kids USC couldn't fit in their classes but its been Cal doing it. They landed a nice WR as well. The 2013 game of OSU vs Cal could be an interesting matchup as both are adding good talent to the rosters.

Schutt and Washington were dominant all week in 1 on 1's. Was funny that faggot Kalis beat Schutt once the other day and talked trash about it in some Scout video update. Schutt and Washington were undefeated through a few days of their 1 on 1's and didn't say anything. Sounds like the Mike Hart mentality is taking over quick with the Michigan kids.

Schutt and Washington were dominant all week in 1 on 1's. Was funny that faggot Kalis beat Schutt once the other day and talked trash about it in some Scout video update. Schutt and Washington were undefeated through a few days of their 1 on 1's and didn't say anything. Sounds like the Mike Hart mentality is taking over quick with the Michigan kids.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqhuemZCvB1qjru53.jpg

First BCS championship I didn't bother to watch. Most of the people I know refused to watch as well. I hope the ratings are garbage. Alabama winning is even better, since I hate LSU. Only could've been better if it was a close game, and Bama won out, but still, I can't wait to hear the fan-whining coming from down south.

First BCS championship I didn't bother to watch. Most of the people I know refused to watch as well. I hope the ratings are garbage. Alabama winning is even better, since I hate LSU. Only could've been better if it was a close game, and Bama won out, but still, I can't wait to hear the fan-whining coming from down south.

I didn't watch it, nor care.

Oh, I didn't watch it either. I've been watching Top Gear re-run all day.

Didn't watch. Checked the box score when it was 15-0 and had a hearty lol.

And to be fair, it wasn't an anti-SEC/anti-rematch/anti-whatever thing. It was an anti-hype thing. If I wasn't an OSU fan I probably would have been turned off of the 2006 OSU-Michigan game because of the hype that had. I didn't watch more than 10 minutes of the first LSU-Bama game this year either because it had at least twice the hype of the OSU-Michigan game (2 weeks worth of hype because both teams had BYEs the week before the game) then they doubled it once more for the title game.

It's hilarious to me that a team who lost on their own field to the team they beat for the title are national champs.

Also back to OSU stuff...

The player who missed the early team meeting with Urban and the new staff on the 3rd... Andrew Norwell. Surprising since he seems like a good kid and all he did was oversleep (very bad timing). Supposedly he gets to mop the floors of the weight room for their workouts (which started today) at 5:30am every morning. Good times!