Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Not letting Fickel off the hook, but Bollman's offensive schemes have always been pedestrian at best, filled with off-tackle runs and rarely utilizing player's special talents and mis-matches.

When was the last time you saw OSU run a quick slant on a blitz read?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not letting Fickel off the hook, but Bollman's offensive schemes have always been pedestrian at best, filled with off-tackle runs and rarely utilizing player's special talents and mis-matches.

Bollman runs it up the middle to set up more runs up the middle. GENIUS

I don't think Miller knows what a Blitz is.....

You guys see where MSU players said they felt like the o line was just letting them thru? lol.

Well they blitzed every single play according to Dantonio. There is 5 blockers and about 7 guys rushing, someones gonna get through haha. I can't believe how bad our o-line looked saturday, Brewster is having a horrible season (tons of bad snaps) and Shugarts can't block a guy, even when getting a 2 second headstart of the ball snapping (Mr. False Start).

How many people feel The Brew Crew has been a failure?

Terelle Pryor- Gone

Mike Brewster- Started since a freshmen but looks terrible this year

Mike Adams- Part of the Tat 5

J.B Shugarts- Mr. False Start

Zach Domicone- Special teamer

Nic DiLillo- No longer with team

Jermil Martin- Transfered

Ben Buchanan- solid punter

Garrett Goebel- in d-line rotation

Willie Mobley- Transfered

Devier Posey- Part of Tat 5

Travis Howard- Suspended 3 games this season

Ohrian Johnson- Was a starter but recently replaced

Shawntell Rowell- Never qualified

Etienne Sabino- Had to redshirt in order to be relivant as a Jr (still doesnt impress me)

Andrew Sweat- Probablly the best player in terms of on the field results in this class that is still with team

Jake Stoneburner- Looks great against MAC schools (5 of 6 career TD's are against MAC teams)

Lamaar Thomas- Transfered

Keith Wells- Transfered

Nathan Williams- Injured and most likely done for career at tOSU. Had off field issues involving theft and assault while here

Add it all up and you have 7 players that either transfered or left the program, 3 players suspended and a couple that have played well while here

This goes a lot farther back than Miller, Pryor, and even Troy Smith....

Hell, watch the Florida OSU Nat Champ game again.......if you have the stomach!!!

I know it does, but I don't think Miller can handle anymore than what he currently has. Yes, there have been problems with Bollman since the beginning, but I think they are being magnified by a kid who just plain isn't ready

LOL @ Miller saying post-game that MSU has a "really good defense." Does he really believe that? I saw comments from other players that made me think they might be delusional too. Wake up and smell the atrocity, OSU.

Can you imagine what a real defense - LSU, Bama - would do to this team? *shudder*

LOL @ Miller saying post-game that MSU has a "really good defense." Does he really believe that? I saw comments from other players that made me think they might be delusional too. Wake up and smell the atrocity, OSU.

Can you imagine what a real defense - LSU, Bama - would do to this team? *shudder*

MSU has the #1 defense in the country

Oh Crap! Gene Smith press conference on now.

Posey, Herron, Hall suspended for Nebraska Game

goddamn, where does it end? and why is hall out again? i heard posey and herron might be out for some job in cleveland where the received "inflated wages". that shit sounds bogus.

MSU has played the following teams:

Youngstown St

Florida Atlantic

Notre Dame

Central Michigan

Ohio State

None of those teams have a passing offense!

Marcus Hall is suspended due to accepting illegal wages. I think Posey and Boom are done for good here at tOSU honestly. I just don't see them coming back and making any impact this season and that sucks becasue I am a huge Boom Herron fan.

Nebraska will beat PSU and Michigan easily, neither of those 2 teams are even close to the level that Wisky is

Having seen what we have from the Wisconsin blow out of Nebraska, feel any different about those games? I will say psu has squeaked by but they have such a stellar atmosphere and deafening crowd at home I think this game might be fairly close. scUM is certainly looking better and could challenge Nebraska's defense big, just don't know if they can score as much as the cornhuskers.

Having seen what we have from the Wisconsin blow out of Nebraska, feel any different about those games? I will say psu has squeaked by but they have such a stellar atmosphere and deafening crowd at home I think this game might be fairly close. scUM is certainly looking better and could challenge Nebraska's defense big, just don't know if they can score as much as the cornhuskers.

No I still stand behind those comments until proven otherwise lol. Wisky is way ahead of the rest of the Big10 and that should've been known earlier given the fact that they finally have a great qb. They have always been good with average qb's.