Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bausermans leading receiver is row 3 section 5

:lol:

Yeah the real Buckeyes have finally shown up. Joe Bauserman is by far the worst qb I have seen. Well we played a great 3 quarters

This is just awful.

Seriously. I love football, i really dont care who's playing. I am not a fanboy of any team, i love a good game, but Bauserman just.. is awful.

I remember wondering why last season that even though we were winning they still rarely put Bauserman in even for experience... Now i know why..

bad is bad..

The need Taylor Graham

He has to be horrible too honestly, if Bauserman is ahead of them on the depth chart what does that say about he and Guiton? Either that or this coaching staff really is that damn clueless. Hell might as well just run the fucking wildcat when Braxton goes out of the game

Yeah this crow is a little tough to swallow lol

Never talk shit until the end of the game. I know this from previous experience, it never ends how you think it will.

Cause he failed at baseball even worse...now thats scary huh

I doubt 97% of people you've met couldn't make a minor league baseball team or be the starting quarterback for OSU. So your argument is void.

Never talk shit until the end of the game. I know this from previous experience, it never ends how you think it will.

isnt that the point of this whole dialogue right now?

We were winnng... by a fair amount.. we are most defintitly not going to now.

isnt that the point of this whole dialogue right now?

We were winnng... by a fair amount.. we are most defintitly not going to now.

My comment was directed at his comment about Michigan losing to Northwestern in the 1st half.

Michigan was having its ass handed to them by fucking Northwestern, its not like they were playing the #11 team in the country. Michigan will eventually come back to earth and wind up like they did last year. Their lil wayne wanna be looking qb will get beat up again and be done for the year, however they will make a bowl and tOSU wont lol, FML!