Best marina in columbus?

lt1chicken

I have a 2004 sea doo gti rfi and on a trip to tennesse 2 weeks ago it stopped running. What is the best marina in columbus to take it to? Also my brother-in-law rode it into the dock and put a scrape in the front:dumb:. Are there any good places for gel coat repair?

I have a 2004 sea doo gti rfi and on a trip to tennesse 2 weeks ago it stopped running. What is the best marina in columbus to take it to? Also my brother-in-law rode it into the dock and put a scrape in the front:dumb:. Are there any good places for gel coat repair?

alum creek is good.

Delware is okay

buckeyelake is good

hoover is an option

scioto sucks

i think he means what shop to take it to, to get it fixed...

Do not deal with pauls marine, long story short. The company was started by two brothers the current owner screwed his brother out of alot of money.

+1 for sizzle

-12 for MJ Usa, he has gone down hill over the years.

assuming jerry was the one doing the fuckery?

Bluewater is always a great place to go. Not sure if they work on seadoo boat but if you call them, talk to Josh. He knows his shit. Also you can name drop my name if you want, dunno if it will help or not but I know josh pretty well now. Just tell Sam with the red stingray sent you over there.

mj blows ..long story it blew up after they did the oil pump block off ...and said it was ready to go ....crank locked up in 10 min after putting in the water .....they said was not them ... but the hoses they put on leaked the oil for the case into the hull

I use Buds Marine at Indian Lake for all my dealership parts but I do all of my own work. My wife just had our baby last night so I cant do anything right away but maybe in a week or two I can take a look at it for you.

Used to work there, good place. Scotty is pretty good with the sea Doos, taught me everything I know.