What would you do? Car buying

wnaplay1647545503

2.8 then. Don't even get me started on how much stuff an A4 will need once it gets in that 80k -100k mile range. Even if you do all the work yourself it's still going to cost more than just buying another mustang.

Pm me info on that a4 Jason... Wife needs car

I am still contemplating it, but I will if I decide not to buy it I'll send it to you. 1/2 of me wants to buy it and flip it, but its the boss of another cr member and I dont want to screw the guy. I will know by tonight.

He will have to work to pay insurance and gas. Its been a rough past few years with my injury and all, my eldest has had to bear witness to the struggles of everything. I want to do something for his 16th.

Just bought my son a 01 gt , auto . Wife tried to get him to get a 6cyl and I tried to get him to get a 5 spd . He found one he liked , and cheaper than we budgeted.

Keep looking , they are out there. We had to go to the toledo area to find it.

manual transmission is all but a text-while-driving prevention measure. within 5 minutes of the first time a new driver tries to do it, they'll realize they're better off alive and put the phone away.

or they'll keep doing it and die 10 minutes later, whatever.

manual transmission is all but a text-while-driving prevention measure. within 5 minutes of the first time a new driver tries to do it, they'll realize they're better off alive and put the phone away.

or they'll keep doing it and die 10 minutes later, whatever.

You get the hang of it...i have no problems slamming a chipotle burrito while driving stick let alone texting...and when i broke my wrist a few weeks ago and only had 1 functioning arm, drove stick while on the phone

:lol:

Picked up the audi at what I feel was a carzy low price. New windshield in the morning and do the best cleaning job I can. I know when I show it to him on saturday he wont like it but if he gets a job I will help him get something in a few months. These things sit awful high, how hard is it to put some new springs on it?

Picked up the audi at what I feel was a carzy low price. New windshield in the morning and do the best cleaning job I can. I know when I show it to him on saturday he wont like it but if he gets a job I will help him get something in a few months. These things sit awful high, how hard is it to put some new springs on it?

what year and what kind of A4 (2.8 V6? 3.0 V6? 1.8T? 2.0T?)

I m thinking it s a B5 A4....it s not hard to do..there's the possibility you'll need XYZ bits (aka Triple Square) . I have a set if you wanna borrow but I think NAPA may have them