WTB riding mower with bagger

wnaplay1647545503

Unfortunately I have so many leaves come fall that all I need a riding mower for is for the bagger. My yard isnt huge but 30+ leaf bags spread out over a month as they fall gets annoying. I borrowed my aunts last year for a week and it made very short work out of it. If I could do it once a year it wouldnt be so bad but when you have to do the whole yard each day,, lets just say I hate it.

Get a set of these for the mower (or riding mower). I've had these on my 42" riding mower for 10 years and they're freakin' awesome.

http://www.everythingattachments.com/v/vspfiles/photos/BBM-GATOR-BLADES-2T.jpg

I second the notion of putting the kids to work :).

I saw those blades on Amazon the other day and was wondering how good they would do. In the end I ended up ordering standard mulching blades, but good to know that they aren't crap blades.

They're awesome. If your grass is like a foot tall and it starts clumping, just go over it a few times and you can't even tell the grass is there. It chews it up into small pieces and you don't have brown grass all over the yard.

I've been doing this for 10 years and my yard has never looked better. I've also never bagged in 12 years of living here either. That and we don't have any trees anymore :)