My wedding photographer backed out for my wedding (Friday)

Thought I would see if anyone would be interested in shooting my wedding this Friday since my friend / photographer backed out after him not requesting the day off from work. So frustrated right now after we worked everything out with him 4 months ago, so now it's a crazy mad dash trying to find someone for Friday.

I know we have a lot of skilled people on here and wanted to see if there was anyone that would be interested/available. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Thought I would see if anyone would be interested in shooting my wedding this Friday since my friend / photographer backed out after him not requesting the day off from work. So frustrated right now after we worked everything out with him 4 months ago, so now it's a crazy mad dash trying to find someone for Friday.

I know we have a lot of skilled people on here and wanted to see if there was anyone that would be interested/available. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

PM Trish aka Damreds or Evan aka Tractor. I know they both shoot weddings. I don't normally shoot weddings thus not my gig but would in a pinch. However, Friday I'm booked with my day job.

What time Friday? I shot my first wedding this summer and got all of the shots and the clients were very happy, but(not to undersell myself) there are some areas I personally had hoped to improve on before doing another. If no one else comes forward I will gladly do it, and can show you some work from my previous wedding.

This sorta thing really ticks me off. Your "friend" wants to be Mr wedding photographer, but can't make and stick to a simple commitment.

I'd help you out if its just something pretty simple. I won't be doing anything Friday except preparing for a huge wedding on Saturday.

evan@photographybyevan.com if you wanna talk about it. If I can't do it I might have a few names who could as well.

Wedding & Reception are both at North Bank Park

Fingers crossed weather holds up

And I have to clear things up a bit. After I got all the details, turns out that he did actually put in for the day off, but apparently an Army Reservist that he works with needed the day off as well and gets president. I reacted before I had all the info (based on what he told me at the time).