What happened to...

NTHER91

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess he wont be on most peoples christmas list anymore

how am I supposed to race him now?

Race him, beat him and after tell him you won because you are Jewish and one of God's chosen people. I bet his head will explode.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3018/3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif

ps We were about 2 second from going to oktoberfest last night.

On a serious note(which i rarely hit on this webiste) my Fiancee's family is German on both sides. At one of the mass yard sales in german village this summer we ran across the German Mennerchor. It was one of the most richly contained heritage social clubs(in a good way of course) in columbus to date.

Should have went to the auction a few weeks ago, they sold everything inside. I spent 11 hrs there buying equipment.

When I first joined here, he seemed like a normal guy and well liked by everyone. Then at some point, he started a couple crazy threads which made no sense (random pictures of pot leaves, eagles and whatnot) rambling about who knows what. Disappeared for a while, I remember him saying he got really stressed out and was shutting his business down?

Then he came back on here at one point, I think was acting somewhat normal, but apparently had another breakdown and vanished again. Annnnnd now this. Just clicked on his website, all I have to say is WOW. I wonder what the hell happened to him that made him like this?