iPhone Lovers,please. Let us talk.

ODoyle

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the iphone have flash yet?

Flash will be a dead resource soon anyways. HTML5 is soooo much better.

Very rarely, do i come across a website that i am handicapped by not reading on my phone.

I have used my grandmas HTC at length and i feel like the OS is a bit over complicated. Dont get me wrong, its pretty, and very fast, but i think the simplicity of hte Iphone is way better.

I have considered switching phones, but having used my the HTC for a few weeks, I think i am happy-ish/er with my Iphone.

The Camera and Flash on the HTC are pretty nice, and I wont be upgrading from a 3gS anytime soon. the Iphone 4 to me looks terrible and feels weird, and i have no desire to get it at all.

If the Iphone 5 looks like it, i wont upgrade to it, either.

aaannnnnd there it is.. they just posted in engadget the pic of the Iphone 4s, looks like i wont be gettign it.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/10/iphone5apple2011liveblogkeynote1389.jpg

this has put a bad taste in my mouth. They made everyone wait over a year for this bullshit? what the fuck.

Hey, it has intelligent search now! So you can ask "Will my skinny jeans get wet today?" or "Can I ride my retro bicycle to the vinyl record store and not get wet" and it will launch the weather app.

I don't know why people in this thread are so pissed. That was a pretty solid upgrade from the last iPhone 4.

I had Siri back when it was a private company with juts an iOS app, and back then, the software did work as well as it looks like it worked. I didn't get to use it for very long because they got snatched up by apple, but I am happy the features are back now.