Post your track times 10-7-11

Comebackkid

Well trying to get my car dialed in and getting pretty close

On 15psi the car went 11.8 at 125mph

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/scottsshelby/?action=view&current=MVI_0797.mp4

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/scottsshelby/?action=view&current=MVI_0788.mp4

Edited by Comebackkid

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spun bad in 1st and 2nd on every pass. I had the ET streets on, on the 1st pass but they were rubbing pretty bad so I had to put the street tires back on. Best pass all day was

2.14 60'

1/8 8.59 @ 86.85

1/4 13.06 @ 110.90

Pretty dissapointing but I still had a good time and enjoyed meeting a lot of you guys.

Couple of 11.4x and I was asked to leave. No big deal as they were nice about it and told me after the first one that it would happen. I was about done anyway. Best for the day was:

11.43 @ 122.11

Better 60' times and I should be able to get an 11.1x out of it.

god dam michael j fox take tha first video holy fuck

Wtf? Who wasdriving and what tires?

Lol, she was. Hot-lapped the fuck outta the car and I switched to 295/45/17 ET Street DRs at 20psi. Between Scott and I coaching her, she broke into the 12s in the afternoon and wouldn't look back :lol:

Lol, she was. Hot-lapped the fuck outta the car and I switched to 295/45/17 ET Street DRs at 20psi. Between Scott and I coaching her, she broke into the 12s in the afternoon and wouldn't look back :lol:

now she needs to learn how to not sleep inbetween gears.

Does anyone know the Pewter Z28 with spray that was yanking the wheels and running low 10s? I'd like to get in touch with him.

If its who I'm thinking of its my friend Craig he's from Zanesville. He owns a shop.. I can get you his cell or business # if you want.