Post your track times 10-7-11

Comebackkid

Thanks cr for another great track day and the weather was awesome. Also I hope my et keeps dropping with more track time. I know I said I'll be running this in that but I should be there very soon.

I started out running 13's first time out, then at marion I dropped to 12,s. Then 11s at track day. So from now till the end of the race season I hope to be in the 10's. I'm still on pump gas and still learning how to tune and make my car work and fix my driver gasket.

You've really come a long way with this year's set up, and you've driven better every time I've seen you run. 10s won't be easy but I'm sure you'll eventually get there.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the money and work this yr its just been one big slow down. I've tried everyting I can think of and the new dart block and comp beltdrive is slower than the stock block and pete jackson I'm thinking about swaping back to it

After all the money and work this yr its just been one big slow down. I've tried everyting I can think of and the new dart block and comp beltdrive is slower than the stock block and pete jackson I'm thinking about swaping back to it

Thats not good, you would think with the same boost and fuel it would easily run the same number just safer. How much are you off?

Blue or maroon 3rd Gen?

maroon camaro, she has came a long way since my first time at the track in 2003 with a 305 tpi running 15.0's

the blue camaro was a carbed vortech head motor.

I hopefully will have it painted this winter.

Also can anybody tell me about there experience with clifford automotive painting there car or who else you they would recommend?

maroon camaro, she has came a long way since my first time at the track in 2003 with a 305 tpi running 15.0's

the blue camaro was a carbed vortech head motor.

I hopefully will have it painted this winter.

Also can anybody tell me about there experience with clifford automotive painting there car or who else you they would recommend?

Lol, my wife was driving the other car when you two had EXACT E.Ts, down to the hundredth.

Kevin Clifford is great at body work and the only one in years that has touched my Formula. He's doing Tina's Formula as well this winter. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed. Plus, he has a 3rd Gen IROC as well.