Post your track times 10-7-11

Comebackkid

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19.55@56mph... lol

I had the black supra. It was my first pass of the day and my first pass in the car. Came out of the hole spinning my qtp's for a 1.87 60'. Tried shifting to second and she wasn't having it so I rolled my way to the return lane. Feels like I broke the pressure plate on my clutch. The pedal would only come up half way until I got back to the pits. Now it has good pressure and full range of travel but grinds badly while trying to engage in any gear. I should have some time tomorrow to get underneath and check it out.

I'd like to thank Anthony for letting me borrow his jacket for the day although I think a 19 sec pass is well out of the range for having to have it.

I'd also like to thank Alex L. for helping me set up my 2-step in the pits and for fabbing up a few things for me during the week. His work is clean and he went above and beyond for me on the customer service side.

That was me with the pewter ss camaro.I was wanting 9.50 slip yesterday but the drag radials couldnt hold it off the line on the gas. Trails sucks!!!

You car moves the fuck out, I'm jealous. I wanna speak with you about suspension stuff when you get some time :)

13.925 @ 110.41. Car's acting like it has another crack in the intake manifold. Was fun finally launching off the two-step though.

I'd also like to thank Alex L. for helping me set up my 2-step in the pits and for fabbing up a few things for me during the week. His work is clean and he went above and beyond for me on the customer service side.

Glad I could help. Get that RPS in so we can get you kicked out of the next track day.

made like 14 runs with the tpi camaro, ran consistent 12.85-12.96 @100-105 depending if i hot lapped it or not, finally have a good bracket car , but I think the 700r is about dead, it didn't shift into 3rd a couple runs unless I let off. now its time to install the stealth ram to see if I can get in lower 12's.

made like 14 runs with the tpi camaro, ran consistent 12.85-12.96 @100-105 depending if i hot lapped it or not, finally have a good bracket car , but I think the 700r is about dead, it didn't shift into 3rd a couple runs unless I let off. now its time to install the stealth ram to see if I can get in lower 12's.

Blue or maroon 3rd Gen?

Thanks cr for another great track day and the weather was awesome. Also I hope my et keeps dropping with more track time. I know I said I'll be running this in that but I should be there very soon.

I started out running 13's first time out, then at marion I dropped to 12,s. Then 11s at track day. So from now till the end of the race season I hope to be in the 10's. I'm still on pump gas and still learning how to tune and make my car work and fix my driver gasket.