Post your track times 10-7-11

Comebackkid

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What no way? YYYYYYYY

For some retarded reason, the B6/B7 S4 decided to shy away from forced induction and go with a 4.2L V8. They are the red headed bastard children of the S4 world. :lolguy:

I'm just glad FI is back with the B8. B5 & B8 4 Life!

Get run, how much boost was you running?

950 PSI bottle pressure. :gabe:

Should have been 1150. Going back Sunday so I can be faster than those stock B8 A4'S. I mean S4's. The new ones are hard to tell apart.

950 PSI bottle pressure. :gabe:

Should have been 1150. Going back Sunday so I can be faster than those stock B8 A4'S. I mean S4's. The new ones are hard to tell apart.

They are easy to spot, they'll be several car lengths ahead. :dumb:

At least you'll always sound better!

Lol, my wife was driving the other car when you two had EXACT E.Ts, down to the hundredth.

Kevin Clifford is great at body work and the only one in years that has touched my Formula. He's doing Tina's Formula as well this winter. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed. Plus, he has a 3rd Gen IROC as well.

yea I liked that slip also, I sixty feet great with the tpi torque and her ls1 top end caught up with me by the finish.

I will give kevin a call this winter, thanks for letting me know your experiance with him.

• 1 month later...
Eddie's car was fucking moving. Very impressive.

Does anyone know the Pewter Z28 with spray that was yanking the wheels and running low 10s? I'd like to get in touch with him.

Sounds like Craig Fusner's car, he is from Zanesville...My best pass with the Lightning was 12.21/112 that day, tranny wouldn't cooperate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...