Got weed!!!?

Putty

The drug issue in Mexico is getting out of control. Maybe instead of bombing guys thousands of miles away from the US, we should just bomb the guys more local. I just read an article where the cartels are recruiting Texas kids to do their work. There was a 14 year old boy arrested for having 800lbs of weed in a stolen truck. Also reports have said bullets are hitting the US from the violence that is going on down there.

just legalize the shit and these problems wouldn't exist. there was the same type of violence during prohibition.

Could not have said it better myself. I agree with Gabe and it isn't about independent breweries. Hell must of frozen over.

They basically legalized it in CA, now the mexican weed isn't even found there. Its all super techno-grown hydroponic. Put the demand into the hands of the people and it will all sort out.

Large farms are still at risk for seizure by the fed, but yes, it is all but legal there.

"Doubling the investment of public funds in drug treatment and drug prevention services"

sounds like the american way, throw more money at the problem......:yuno:

I agree with legalizing it, people are still going to smoke weed like they drink alcohol. Let them do it and contribute to society with a little tax...