Where can I get cases of Yuengling in Columbus?

RC K9

Explain how you get drunk off a "beer" that has the alcohol content of water? Yuengling isnt a fancy beer, and you can get drunk off half as much as you would need of nasty light...or get yourself a 6 or 12 pack of molson xxx and be set

I'm not saying that I don't like a tasty brew when I'm just chillaxin with some hoes or bros, bruh. But when I want to get drunk, natty is some cheap pre game to get me all hyphy before the jager bombs while im fist pumpin at da' club, stay solid brotato.

It's not the best. Not even close. But I enjoy it, and it's a nice change because they don't sell it here and I despise bud light. Inexpesnive, pleaseing to my taste buds, and can't find it down here ='s me buying some there.

Other beers I enjoy:

Tacate

Modelo

Sam Adams (various varieties)

Stella Artois

Strohs

blah blah blah

I'm not a huge fan of the Black and tan. I see they have other varieties, so I'll try those too. I'm not a connoisseur by any means. I drink Miller or Budwieser because that's esually what people have at parties and such. All in all to each his own.

Natty light is only for when you are under 21. Any time after that and you are just gay for drinking it. And by gay I don't mean you are a douche I mean you like gay sex with random homosexuals. Not that there is ever anything wrong with being a homosexual.