My new Whip... VTECCCCCC

SRTurbo04

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to say I drive a boring car?

You drive a stripped down magnum. When you get compliments daily on your car you can talk again bruh bruh

Your car is about as boring as mine. It's ok, we can be friends. :masturboy:

P.S. nice car paul.

I got 9,800 for the trade in and I for the car for free

Holy shit, that's crazy, I would have ditched it too. Nice work. Set yourself up with a nice daily like that, and when its paid off, get something fun.

Thinking about doing the same.

well the day has some to a butter end... my fiance has finally sold the srt4 to germain honda. She ended up Picking up a 2012 Black Honda Accord. She wanted a good smart daily driver and i couldn't bust out the man card and tell her no. A hugeeeee thanks to brandon (jizzle juice) and the crew at germain honda in dublin for there help...there ability to give her a shit ton in on trade with the srt4 and make a great deal on a new Whip.

*Fixed*

Your car is about as boring as mine. It's ok, we can be friends. :masturboy:

P.S. nice car paul.

Are you serious? I would bet my life that no one has EVER said "sweet stripped down 6cyl magnum man". Once again, I get compliments daily on my car because of what I've done to it. It's far from boring... Specially when I'm the one picking up chicks. Your picking up chicken fingers. Let's just be honest bruh bruh.

Are you serious? I would bet my life that no one has EVER said "sweet stripped down 6cyl magnum man". Once again, I get compliments daily on my car because of what I've done to it. It's far from boring... Specially when I'm the one picking up chicks. Your picking up chicken fingers. Let's just be honest bruh bruh.

So you're admitting that you need a car to pick up chicks? Need some lessons?

Quit being a piece of shit to me. PM me the answers to my questions. It'll be our little secret. srs
pmd

R.i.p. paul
he will be missed

*sigh*

You get rid of the bike and I will quit talking to you. Hopefully you'll leave this car alone.

Nope won't get rid of the bike. Well maybe. If I sell the bike it'll be to buy a sick boat bruhhh

Looks good. Just needs tint and some nicer wheels. I go back and forth about having likely should have just kept mine years ago. If it wasn't for the tranny recall/issues, I would have. Was a damn nice ride.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/2003_accord

Yes needa tint bad ughhhh its too bright when driving.

That's not happening.
are you really scared of a 4cyl accord???