What To Do With Ringokid

wagner

How do you want to see Ringokid go?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to see Ringokid go?

• Ban
    • Miserable User
    • Locked in the Oven
    • Leave it up to BC

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is probably not sure what a 930 is, other that he heard his dad say his uncle had one and it was mega sweet back in the day (when cars had 160hp).

I heard he sold his 930 to Mark Pi and it was still local and in good shape although the tires were getting a bit dry-rotted.

If he has actually owned those cars, I suspect with his attitude there would be plenty of youtube videos of each one beasting on an rx7, or possibly a 10-sec supra.

His dads red 930 is in the garage his dads Lemans and race Audi are in the garage and his dads s60r is sitting in front of the house his dad bought him. Along with his fathers Honda 1100xx Blackbird.:fa:

BC is Brian Carter. And he was banned on OR for threatening another user over there, and hints here that he doesn't get mad on the internet but face to face it's better for everyone to learn that he will beat you up face to face if you try to troll in person.

if i get threatened ill act on it in person thats all im saying. I dont get mad on the internet but if someone says they are going to come to my house with there buddies and "teach me a lesson". Would you take that lightly ?

His dads red 930 is in the garage his dads Lemans and race Audi are in the garage and his dads s60r is sitting in front of the house his dad bought him. Along with his fathers Honda 1100xx Blackbird.:fa:

idk if your kidding or what ? YOSTT

if i get threatened ill act on it in person thats all im saying. I dont get mad on the internet but if someone says they are going to come to my house with there buddies and "teach me a lesson". Would you take that lightly ?

I didn't say we were going to teach you a lesson. Read what the fuck I post you fat fucking sweat swallower. I said me and the fellz would swing by to party. That's all I said, maybe you should stop trying to be a hard ass. You don't contribute to this site at all, you lie about everything, and your a consistent cunt. This all started cause u wanted to race. Seeing as you've backed out of every race that people have offered you, no one will take you fo cereal. You wanna know how to clean your name up, stop posting and lurk. Stop trying to start shit and lurk. Come out and try and fit in. Stop threatening people cause from the looks of things your a bit out of shape and your prolly a soft bottem. Try and follow these small tips and you will be less hated in 2 months. I told the same thing the Aj( mrsplat) and he is much easier to tolerate. Now as for u beating my ass, I think more than enough people have given you hints, if u want to continue this then it's whatever. I don't hide, I don't shut up, I don't stop. Either accept it for what it is and enjoy it, or get butt hurt and beat my ass which you've said on here multiple times and on Ohio riders.

I didn't say we were going to teach you a lesson. Read what the fuck I post you fat fucking sweat swallower. I said me and the fellz would swing by to party. That's all I said, maybe you should stop trying to be a hard ass. You don't contribute to this site at all, you lie about everything, and your a consistent cunt. This all started cause u wanted to race. Seeing as you've backed out of every race that people have offered you, no one will take you fo cereal. You wanna know how to clean your name up, stop posting and lurk. Stop trying to start shit and lurk. Come out and try and fit in. Stop threatening people cause from the looks of things your a bit out of shape and your prolly a soft bottem. Try and follow these small tips and you will be less hated in 2 months. I told the same thing the Aj( mrsplat) and he is much easier to tolerate. Now as for u beating my ass, I think more than enough people have given you hints, if u want to continue this then it's whatever. I don't hide, I don't shut up, I don't stop. Either accept it for what it is and enjoy it, or get butt hurt and beat my ass which you've said on here multiple times and on Ohio riders.

ok tell me a fucking bar and a time for tonight and let me talk shit to you in person . fuck you dude im done with your stupid fucking posts and acting like your tough just cause your from the west side of fucking columbus.

ok tell me a fucking bar and a time for tonight and let me talk shit to you in person . fuck you dude im done with your stupid fucking posts and acting like your tough just cause your from the west side of fucking columbus.

:lol: I'm from the west side? Everytime you've assumed somthing you've been so wrong. I live over by Easton. And for someone whose a troll, looks like "umadbro"

circus bar downtown or nyos off olentangy. Up to you either place, anytime from 10-2am. There is no point in trolling you because you are a mentally challenged blank blank blank

Nyhos lol, I would never go to that hill Billy bar you fag. I got a meeting with mopAr tonight so we shall see where I am around 12. And campus haha if you think your gonna beat my ass on campus the cops will be there in 1.1 secs.