How many of you would buy this?

Buck531

amazing. I wonder how it wears though... like the plunger for instance... the minute you start plunging, does it start to rub off?

That stuff would be a dream on BMW wheel wells. The carpet ones just got everything stuck to them, especially packed snow.

amazing. I wonder how it wears though... like the plunger for instance... the minute you start plunging, does it start to rub off?

That stuff would be a dream on BMW wheel wells. The carpet ones just got everything stuck to them, especially packed snow.

It will very likely need to be treated and would wear off. We use the same coatings when making eye glasses but our coatings are embedded into the materials in a vacuum chamber as a gas. Even those will come off if cleaned improperly or scratched.

Some of my dress clothes touted this feature but after 2-3 washes it stopped working.

Some comment on YouTube. Somebody is always thinking....

"So if I spray this on my robe and walk through the sea it will just go to the sides??? "

What if I treated my snowboard or water ski? What if I sprayed this on the hull of my speedboat?

Would make clothing super uncomfortable and sweaty.

But I would put it all over my dick and rail my roommate.

fixed.

.:gabe: