My best so far

04SVT

Actually my ONLY trip to the 1/4 mile. And only been on the 1/8th twice.

Would bet that with an experienced driver this car will do 10's. Still was a shit load of fun!! Was worth the 2 hour drive! Come on SPRING!!!!

Is your clutch slipping? You shuould be right at 130+ traps...

Were you hot lapping? What kind of cooling mods...

Clutch is new and has about 700 miles on it. Spec stage 3+ didn't feel any slip at all. Hot lapped a couple times. Was waiting ten or so between most. Have rear head cooling mod, new fluidyne pro h/e and added some purple ice (don't think it does alot but what the hell) Car never got hot at all. Probably the driver issue mostly. It was my first time on the 1/4 mile and only my third track time ever. Have no doubt with a driver it will do 10's.

Clutch is new and has about 700 miles on it. Spec stage 3+ didn't feel any slip at all. Hot lapped a couple times. Was waiting ten or so between most. Have rear head cooling mod, new fluidyne pro h/e and added some purple ice (don't think it does alot but what the hell) Car never got hot at all. Probably the driver issue mostly. It was my first time on the 1/4 mile and only my third track time ever. Have no doubt with a driver it will do 10's.

Definitely need to load up the intercooler box with ice and cool it down plenty in between runs. I'd be curious to see what kind of 60's we were getting yesterday. What suspension work do you have?

Definitely need to load up the intercooler box with ice and cool it down plenty in between runs. I'd be curious to see what kind of 60's we were getting yesterday. What suspension work do you have?

All the suspension ws done when I got it. It's lowered not coil overs and solid rear swap. Probably wasn't waiting long enough between runs. Too excited :)