I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Casper

It's amazes me that there are people who would do anything and struggle to have one child, and yet this worthless woman pushes out over a dozen kids and expects the rest of us to take care of her bastard offspring.

I don't know what enrages me more, the stupid woman or the continual government handouts.

The quickest way to increase the crime rate is to stop handouts. At this point we as a country are full of lazy people that we created with the way we handle assistance.

I agree that once you apply for assistance the ability to reproduce should be lost. If you cant take care of yourself, kids should be out of the equation completely.

How in the hell do you have 15 kids!?!?! Did she seriously think it was a good idea to keep going after 12! At this point I bet the kids just fall out while shes eating breakfast. :nono:

P.S. Jeffro is racist... but I am too because when I saw the truck jumping crash thread the other day I knew it was white guys before I opened it. :gabe:

I wonder what kind of feedback that station got after running this story. Especially after hearing her say that "someone needs to pay". How about you be accountable for your actions, let's start with that... :lol:

There were some follow up stories if you watch the whole youtube clip. One of the stories said that there was 'public outrage' over her comments... ha no shit?

I wish there was a running tally on how much this woman has cost the tax-payers. Whats the going rate on a birth at a hospital? 15k-20k? multiply that by 12, add living expenses, etc... Sounds like my pos brother, gets his insurance from the state to take care of himself and 4 kids (3 of which arent even his), you know where they go when one kid gets sick... THE FUCKING ER! you know how expensive that shit must be? its cool though b/c the state will just pay for that shit right? He's been in the fucking ER probably a half-dozen times in the last year all for bullshit reasons. to top it all off, come tax-time when i get my piddly $1000 check this lazy fuck walks away with a check for $10k. Makes me fucking sick.

I loved the comment that "she was doing fine on her own". When you're taking thousands of dollars in cash assistance, you are not "on your own".

Her viewpoint is a product of a lot of things including stupidity, but her sense of entitlement is also a product of the system. Our country has so many handouts, that I do believe there are a huge number of individuals like her that feel it's responsibility of others to pay for her kids because that's all they know. Obama's plan only reinforces that. Accountability....not many have it.....:dumb:

Her viewpoint is a product of a lot of things including stupidity, but her sense of entitlement is also a product of the system. Our country has so many handouts, that I do believe there are a huge number of individuals like her that feel it's responsibility of others to pay for her kids because that's all they know. Obama's plan only reinforces that. Accountability....not many have it.....:dumb:

X2