I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Casper

I loved the comment that "she was doing fine on her own". When you're taking thousands of dollars in cash assistance, you are not "on your own". I'm generally in the camp of not limiting peoples right to live their life the way they want to, but when that persons choices become a burden on society I believe they should loose some of their rights. If you want society to make sacrifices on your behalf, then you need to make sacrifices too. I really don't know what the solution is to stupidity. I do believe a parent convicted of child abuse should be sterilized immediately. She was on the borderline of child abuse in my opinion. I say that only because she was not adequately providing for them, not actively beating them.

Ask me for help, and I probably will. Order me to help and you can kiss my ass.

Betcha she doesn't, though.

After seeing the "ObamaNation" banner on the roof of a house on the near east side during the last election, I bet she and people just like her voted. Who wouldn't vote for handouts when that's all you care about in life.