Import Faceoff coming to Columbus 2x's next year

DaddyBuiltRacing

I was hoping they would have 2 Ohio dates next year, I didn't expect them to both be at Trails though. The best part is the dates they are scheduled are perfect weather wise. It shouldn't be hot as hell for these two dates.

April 22nd and September 30th.

Many don't like the event due to the ricey car show part, but I had a blast last year even though my car ended up blowing the clutch apart. We had a grill and a few pop up tents, about 50-75 of us and a few scooters/dirt bikes. There may or may not have been some roll racing going on between scooters and dirtbikes out in the parking lot lol.

So who's going haha

That is great. I'm making a few mods to my car to hopefully be mid 10's or better. I won the Forced Induction Sport class in August....admittedly not as strong a class as it has been in the past. I'm about 2 hrs away and don't get to Trails but 1-2 times per year. This will be a good excuse to get there.

I'll have $2 off flyers again this year for anyone that wants/needs them. If i'm not in the CR Stock Bruh class this year, then ill most likely be getting raped by the sport FWD or outlaw guys do to my hood exit exhaust lol. I am hoping mid 10s at the April date (thats if I have a clutch that holds together lol)

I'll have $2 off flyers again this year for anyone that wants/needs them. If i'm not in the CR Stock Bruh class this year, then ill most likely be getting raped by the sport FWD or outlaw guys do to my hood exit exhaust lol. I am hoping mid 10s at the April date (thats if I have a clutch that holds together lol)

Dear Josh,

Blah blah blah Acuras

Dr Fapenstein

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Looking like this will be a nice turnout judging by the things I have been reading on national forums. Here in Newark/Heath we have 100+ people meeting up and cruising to the track together. If anyone in the surrounding area wants to join us let me know and ill get you the details

• 2 weeks later...