Where are you going in 2012?

DaddyBuiltRacing

This year I got into traveling a bunch far and near. Next year it looks like we're going to be doing much of the same again, so it got me wondering, "Where are others going next year?"

So far for 2012 we have the following destinations planned:

San Antonio Texas

Etoile Texas (Aunt lives there)

New Orleans Louisianna

Gulfport Mississippi

Alabama (just driving through)

Sarasota Florida

^^ This is all on one trip

Also been tossing around the idea of going to Nashville for Import Alliance.

Locally (in and around ohio) we are planning on going to the following

Indoor Go-Karting in Cincy

Dayton Air Force Museum

Pro Football Hall of Fame

Indianapolis Zoo

Mammoth Cave in Kentucky

we've got a 'mancation' scheduled for jan 12-16 (fishing/drinking trip) to sarasota

we usually do a couple of these while the weather is shitty here

we go to sarasota for a week for spring break

next fall the wife and i are hopefully going to go to the caribbean without the kids

yearly work conference in december at disney world--we just got back from this a week ago.

2012 will be a year of Florida for us. We just closed on a nice Condo in the Panhandle, but we're renting it out to various family for most of this year as we have other trips planned. We may spend some time there in December, haven't even thought that far out. Otherwise, we're still going to enjoy some time down south.

• Orlando - 1 Week of fun with the family while the weather here sucks
  • Fort Lauderdale Very nice Westin Resort - Just the wife and I for one week while you all very likely will be snowed in here.
  • NYC. We plan on dovetailing this off some business travels but will take several days on our own to show the kids around the Big Apple during spring.
  • Sanibel Island in - Taking our parents again for 10 days of fun in the sun. Early summer.
  • Late Summer - Taking our kids through our Grand NW Tour from San Francisco through, Oregon, Washington and over to Victoria Island. We normal take 2 weeks but we're shooting for 10 days this time
  • A Las Vegas trip dovetailed off some travels for work. We spent one week there being kids again last fall and had a good time.