So what did you get for the holidays?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife and I didnt exchange gifts this year so we could buy some extra for the kids this year. Having 5 kids comes with some sacrifices that we dont mind making.

Mom got me some hand tools from jegs, sockets and stuff, a fender cover and a pretty sweet cordless drop light.

http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/55580096.jpg

In Laws got me a nice fat gift card to Jegs.

i feel i got a bit shafted this year, but my main thing is my dads kicking in a good chunk of change towards the slab of granite i need to get to finally get my island in my kitchen finished.

I did get a nice skullcandy ipod dock for my kitchen counter...thing is tiny but has GREAT sound

xbox charging dock w/ rechargable battery packs (no more rechargable AAs)

Co2 tire inflation tool for my bike

Some jeans, TV trays, gift cards, etc..

AND A SWEET ASS NERF GUN

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VCp8bDkWuBU/TghYXCYmJ5I/AAAAAAAACTI/lTHRMWnWHhw/s1600/Nerf+Vortex+Nitron+01.jpg

Ha Ha I got my daughter and Nephew the hand gun ones of those, we were shooting them today, those fuckers go far.

Yeah. Do the handguns have a "nightvision" scope? It's hilarious how retardedly worthless it is.

No just regular sights, father in law (Grandpa) came over and saw them and expressed his concern for a young girl shooting a nerf gun. 10 minutes later he's got one and my daughter is shooting him and he's shooting her, both gasping for air from laughing so hard. Grandparents :dumb:

The Taliban sent us some iron rain. It was too small and not enough power. So we sent back some Arty. I believe it fit well, as we had a quiet night. A unit we work with often here, received all new M4's. The chow hall was decorated like crazy, but had no katchup. It's like cereal with no milk with anything we do here.

Will do Doc. And didn't mean to post that as a downer. Things are not as bad as they could be here. And just got a guy here to sign up for the rally too. Columbus is looking strong for this. He lives in the Sawmill road area.

Didn't mean thread jack.

Not a thread jack or a downer at all. It never hurts us to be reminded while we enjoy our families and our material blessings at Christmas that our fellow citizens have in the past and continue to be willing to sacrifice their comfort and safety to preserve and defend us. Thanks for that.
  • Upvote 1

New wallet/case for my 4s

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/140538405/medium.jpg

You're doing it backwards, your wallet is suppose to be inside your phone

http://static8.businessinsider.com/image/4dde839fccd1d55e6d040000/google-wallet.jpg

:dumb:

That is pretty handy though.

We don't do presents for grown-ups in my family. I have like 20 nieces/nephews so it's always pretty crazy.

I think my son pretty much got every Star Wars toys they sell. We had 3-4 huge bags of toys.

My ex-wife's grandma and my ex-mother-in-law both gave me $100 gift cards though.

We don't do presents for grown-ups in my family. I have like 20 nieces/nephews so it's always pretty crazy.

I feel like this is how it should be for the most part. I hate that we do a "required" gift exchange for the adults.. If i want to buy you something, i will.

.. I do however try to buy any kid under 10 a gift. I dont spend more than $10 as it adds up quickly, but the best part is trying to find a unique gift that they all want to play with together.. nerf guns are always popular with them as a group, but i buy card games, home made toys i found on Etsy. It makes me happy :)

Kindle Fire

Pizza Peel

Cash

Gift Card to Amazon for Fire

some moneys

Posting this for Nitrousbird:

"Hey everyone, Merry Christmas! Listen, before I get back to telling you how much rotaries suck and the LS1 is the greatest gift Baby Jesus ever bestowed on humankind, I wanted to let you know what the wife got me for Christmas this year:

- a George Foreman grill

- a 72" Vizio LCD HDTV

- a jetpack

- a 2011 Corvette ZR1 (*she got a great deal on it)

- the Starship Enterprise

- a Bengal tiger

- the St. Louis Rams football team

- and the island nation of Trinidad and Tobago

So, what all did you guys get? Just wondering. K will catch up with you guys later."

Posting this for Nitrousbird:

"Hey everyone, Merry Christmas! Listen, before I get back to telling you how much rotaries suck and the LS1 is the greatest gift Baby Jesus ever bestowed on humankind, I wanted to let you know what the wife got me for Christmas this year:

- a George Foreman grill

- a 72" Vizio LCD HDTV

- a jetpack

- a 2011 Corvette ZR1 (*she got a great deal on it)

- the Starship Enterprise

- a Bengal tiger

- the St. Louis Rams football team

- and the island nation of Trinidad and Tobago

So, what all did you guys get? Just wondering. K will catch up with you guys later."

is that all