Tell me about this bike

wnaplay1647545503

Is there something there that makes you think its a 600 and not a 750?

Off the top of my head I'm pretty sure the 750s had inverted forks (don't look like it in the pic) and also braced swingarms. It will say the displacement on the motor in the unlikely event someone did a motor swap.

1996-1999 gsxr 600-750.

Ask for the vin and you'll find out much faster.

this, check the carbs, brakes, electrical. these were the biggest issues with these yrs. good luck should be a fun bike to just cruise around on when spring summer kicks in.

If I get it I am selling it. Hopefully easier than trying to sell the quad.

makes since, depeneding on miles (prolly 18-24k) you can get anywhere from 2200-1500. sell close to march april, begginers need bikes and dont wanna spend a ton on somthing they will drop.

Decided to try and go with a different bike, possibly someone more local. The deal was good and then I started getting a bad feeling about the whole thing and opted out. Hopefully the guy I have been talking to with a 98 900rr(same year and size bike I sold 2 years ago) is serious about trading within the next 2 weeks.

I dropped my price so low for you, I couldnt go any lower. I will hopefully make out better by trading. The title issue throws most people off on my quad but after trading and I get a legit title, I should get full price benefits as well relative to what I have.