The next 12 weeks are gonna suck

KennyFKINPowerz

Getting ready to start a new workout and diet. I have not been to the gym in a year and I am getting fat.

This is a 12 week program and its pretty hardcore. My buddy did it this summer and said its hard as hell but its the best shape that he has ever been in.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

Hopefully I can stick to it.

Just watched the video. Couple of thoughts: I really liked it. I like how prescriptive it is. Tells you what you need to do and how to do it. However, wow, that's a lot of supplements! That won't be cheap.

Good luck with things, and keep us updated on your progress. I'm considering doing something like this (p90x, etc.) at some point nearing spring. I'll be suffering right along with you. :)

Good luck man. I wish I could commit to such a program.

Yeah its gonna be tough man. I am all gun ho right now but we will see how I am doing in 2 or 3 weeks. :)

Insanity workout- end of story!

There are a few places you can download it now or buy it on eBay for half the cost. It is like p90x magnified 10x. Give it a shot and push yourself hard an you will see results in fat burning, strength, and endurance fast!

I have Insanity and P90x. I just cant seem to get in to them that much.

Only looked at Week 1--no squats for legs...wtf?

Run layne nortons phat program.

Supps

Gh

insulin

tren

test

:gabe:

I was thinking the same thing. He does a bunch of hack squats but I have watched the vids through week 5 and still have not seen him do a normal one.

I am going to start this Sunday. I ordered my supps last night and I am going grocery shopping on Friday. He shows a ton of supps in the video but I customized my own stack to meet what I need. I already take a multi and fish oil everyday so I didnt have to buy those.