my new bike

jermattak

bwahaha, its rad as hell. i picked up an 06 ktm 625 smc yesterday, this thing is insane, twice the bottom end of my dirt bike, and i can still zoom around ont the highway. The suspension is awesome, i can take it anywhere, climb stuff, run it on an mx track, jump hills, hehe.

plus, sumo trackdays only cost around 30 bucks. I cant even explain what it feels like, youll just have to ride it.

single cylinder 625cc, brembo brakes, about 320 lbs wet. :badgerrock:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

I wonder whats its like to ride one of these?

a dirtbike with big street tires and twice the torque, but you can go 100+ if you want, better brakes than sportbikes usually too, in first second, and third you dont have to let off the throttle to get the front end up, you just twist it. and to turn, you either lean out and get a knee down, or you stick a foot out and slide the bitch

and yes brandon, i bet this thing will be impounded a week after i get it on the street, we were already causing problems doing wheelies up my street and tearing it up on the grass

yes i know, im scrawny and this thing dwarfs me, and yes i know, im not in gear, we were just meesing around on my street when i got it home, this is the only pic i got right now, look at the bike damnit

IMG_2418.jpg

first things first, im ordering a headlight from a 07 sxc, these are outdated to the max

thats the same light im gonna fit to the 450 let me know how it does for u!

Best price ive found

never mind i think they are different. got a pic of the one ur wanting to use?

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5