Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Michigan fans who believe Michigan St is their real rival

I also feel like this game has potential let down written all over it

How do you think its not? Do you really believe that OSU is our real rival? We have 2 main rivals, osu isn't one of them.

This is one of the main reasons i can't tolerate OSU fans.

How do you think its not? Do you really believe that OSU is our real rival? We have 2 main rivals, osu isn't one of them.

This is one of the main reasons i can't tolerate OSU fans.

Yeah, that's why the B1G made it a yearly cross divisional game

Yeah, that's why the B1G made it a yearly cross divisional game

That's called media hype and revenue. Lets continue to carry on a rivalry that was between two coaches, both of which are dead.

Honestly as a michigan fan, i have never once cared about the osu vs. michigan game.

That's called media hype and revenue. Lets continue to carry on a rivalry that was between two coaches, both of which are dead.

Honestly as a michigan fan, i have never once cared about the osu vs. michigan game.

LOL. I mean shit, you think the rivalry is only as old as the 10 year war? LOL

I love how Michigan fans don't care about the rivalry after being dominated for the last decade. Give Michigan another win this year and I bet you're singing a different tune. And Michigan St is your rival? Since when?!!

LOL. I mean shit, you think the rivalry is only as old as the 10 year war? LOL

You just call out my name And you know wherever I am

I'll come running to see you again. Winter, spring, summer or fall

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there LJ, yeah, yeah, yeah.

You've got a friend

I love how Michigan fans don't care about the rivalry after being dominated for the last decade. Give Michigan another win this year and I bet you're singing a different tune. And Michigan St is your rival? Since when?!!

Right, michigan also has the better record. :dumb:

No, what im saying is there really was no rivalry for a LONG time as michigan man handled osu for years.

The earliest sign of the rivalry are yellow flowers on a blue background in Ohio Stadium from the early 1920's on a wager. The gold pants from 1934. The depiction in the 1942 play The Male Animal. So no, you are wrong.

No, what im saying is there really was no rivalry for a LONG time as michigan man handled osu for years.

uhhhhh you mean the last decade how OSU beat Mich?

Also, coming from someone who had to sit through 2 hours of OSUvs Mich game film since fuckin 1800 every saturday before practice, the rivalry is very much alive on both sides. I never hated mich, But i sure as shit do now. They taught us that its the most important game of the year.

"Michigan man handeled OSU for the longest time"

"Michigan also has the better record"

Yup.....I see no rivalry here Lmfao

Also hasn't Michigan man handeled Michigan State for the most part, always!! Up until the Dantonio era I can't remember a time Michigan St beat Michigan.

The earliest sign of the rivalry are yellow flowers on a blue background in Ohio Stadium from the early 1920's on a wager. The gold pants from 1934. The depiction in the 1942 play The Male Animal. So no, you are wrong.

What about the meetings prior to that? You know from 1987 till when michigan took an absence from the conference? Then came back in 1917, in the 1920's we still had the better record. IMHO the rivalry ( if there is one) really started in the woody hayes era.

Why? Because i actually know more than how to follow a wagon?

Nope, because you're posting on columbusracing forum, here in Columbus, OH. Good luck.

Now Steelers fans here in Ohio, they're just following a wagon.

Heard yer dumb! :)