Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gather that Bravo only knows several because he has been asked this trivia question in the past.

Yeah, a couple of girls stumped me on this question a few years ago in a bar. I obtained my revenge by having sex with both of them. But that's not the moral of this story.

To add on to what I said about the big December 7th visit weekend for OSU and 2013 recruiting starting to close out soon... nevada has re-affirmed his call of 5* LB Mike Mitchell to OSU (as of about 1PM) and also called 4* LB (and current Auburn commit) Trey Johnson to OSU last night. Starting to really collect some young LB's. Perry, Perkins, Grant, Marcus, Roberts, Crowell, Williams then you add Johnson and Mitchell. And Darron Lee from New Albany may be a future LB if not a Star. Same for Chris Worley from Glenville who will eventually commit to OSU as well.

Alright, how in the fawk do you know that? How can you demonstrate that you didnt look that up. :lol:

I gather that Bravo only knows several because he has been asked this trivia question in the past.

North Texas= Google son, come on man who the fuck would know that shit?

Conley prob got shown the door from Michigan honestly. Hoke has that policy of, if you visit another school after you commit to Michigan, you're gone. If that isn't the case then something about Conley is strange. He just reaffirmed his status with Michigan 24hrs ago and now he's backing out? A lot of people think he might end up going to Oregon, guess we will find out.

Loading up on D, thats for sure, but need to put some play makers around Braxton and future qb's.

Won't be another QB in the 2013 class and they really want that kid in 2014 who is currently committed to Clemson (Watson I think). Hoping Chad Morris takes a HC job somewhere leading to him decommitting and coming here.

And I guess what was it? Yesterday Mattison visited Conley's school or maybe that was today and Conley informed him of his decommitting? They definitely wanted to keep him and the word was if they stuck it out and gave a little leeway with their policy they'd get him but I guess something changed.

And just as the Big East got stronger with Tulane and ECU, Louisville bolts for the ACC.

I think that's good news for Cincy though. With the B1G and SEC looking to steal a few more from the ACC it shows that the they're willing to pick up some more Big East refugees.

Here is the article I was referring to...

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/8683593/cincinnati-bearcats-making-strong-push-join-acc-source

Now we are still in the BE, and our cards are on the table with the BE knowing we want out, lol.

I heard on the radio this morning that UC's presentation was extremely negative towards uconn and ul and it really turned people off.

I didnt hear that, but thats not to say it didnt happen, if they were "too" aggressive in their approach...

I know it sounds silly, but I think one of the things holding UC back is the football stadium... big conferences dont want to deal with football stadiums that only offer 35k seats, its too tiny... UC likes to rest on it being "historic"... and/or they can be like Pitt and just play at Paul Brown.... It is also one of the big things that Brian Kelly battled the university over, and I am sure was on his mind when he said "eff you guys, Im out of here" when UC waffled on stadium expansion.

I didnt hear that, but thats not to say it didnt happen, if they were "too" aggressive in their approach...

I know it sounds silly, but I think one of the things holding UC back is the football stadium... big conferences dont want to deal with football stadiums that only offer 35k seats, its too tiny... UC likes to rest on it being "historic"... and/or they can be like Pitt and just play at Paul Brown.... It is also one of the big things that Brian Kelly battled the university over, and I am sure was on his mind when he said "eff you guys, Im out of here" when UC waffled on stadium expansion.