It's the best week in January

Cordell

I spoke too soon, a $50K custom 2009 Jeep Wrangler with a V6. Sheesh, I saw 2010 on ebay with similar set up and 6.1L SRT motor for less than that.

On another note, I like the patina on the old rods. It seems to be a growing trend, but I didn't expect to see it @ Barrett.

I excited to go in april to Palm Beach to see it live anyone ever been to one ??

I haven't been to see one live, always watch this stuff on TV, chasing classic cars and stuff. I will be intrested in your thoughts to see if the Palm Beach show shifts more toward luxury cars from the primary muscle car feel of Scottsdale.

Dumb ass announcers called the 911 Turbo wheels fucks. lol

Fuchs, pronounced Fooks.

Saw that one go for $34K with just over 40K miles. Even thought the announcers screw allot of stuff up they still give allot of history about what correct cars look like or need to have.

Just saw a '68 427 vett hammer for $31K, that is a pretty good deal if you ask me.

They do a good job, just funny.

Yep, sort of like watching a football announcer get stuck on the wrong team. It's like, Come on man, get in the game!

Just saw the flashback of a General Lee selling in 2008 for $450K. Looks like this year they have the FIRST General Lee, which happen to be pulled out of a junk yard. Car will go across the block sometime Friday or Sat., wonder if it will pull the $450K that John Schneider sold his for in '08?

Also, April Rose was a nice addition to the commentary team this year.

https://www.google.com/search?q=april+rose&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=qokXT4PQJMGdgQeT882qAw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=785

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialAprilRose

Dumb ass announcers called the 911 Turbo wheels fucks. lol

Fuchs, pronounced Fooks.

There is a driving manuver called a fish hook. I work for a Japanese company. The Japanese people sometimes have a hard time with English being their second language. We were in a meeting and a Japanese guy pulled up the folder with his data logging files in it. They were all titled 'fish fuck'.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7MpzXaGM2wg/TvK82UhhD1I/AAAAAAAACl0/FcXND2zwlp4/s400/Like-a-Boss.jpg

To the OP, if this is what you look forward to during the winter, watching an auction, or really anything on TV, you need to get a winter hobby.

Don't get me wrong, this is cool to watch, but not what you should look forward to simply because you "can't" get outside and do anything.