Why dont you come out to meets.

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Priorities. Columbus car scene is somewhere near the bottom of the list at this point.

I did A LOT of cruising and racing from something like 14 to 22, then some now and then until like 30.

I imagine I will be one of those guys who gets back into things in his late 40's, once I have a couple kids interested in cars/racing.

If we go to a bar or something FUN I'm down but it's always some gay shit like Sonic or overpriced chicken finger family place to hang out in a freezing parking lot checkin out each others cold air intakes and fart pipes. Everybody's married with kids and shit and drinking a tall manly beer is out of the question to most of them.

Cliffs: Fuck the chicken wing bullshit, let's all go to a bar, get in a fight with eachother, talk shit on here, be best friends later. Quit being so ball and chained.

If we go to a bar or something FUN I'm down but it's always some gay shit like Sonic or overpriced chicken finger family place to hang out in a freezing parking lot checkin out each others cold air intakes and fart pipes. Everybody's married with kids and shit and drinking a tall manly beer is out of the question to most of them.

Cliffs: Fuck the chicken wing bullshit, let's all go to a bar, get in a fight with eachother, talk shit on here, be best friends later. Quit being so ball and chained.

Im in for this whenever

How many of you go up to Docs? Its typically a much farther drive than I can committ to and I know the night I convince myself to go, there will only be 2 other people.

I could go drink some night.

30+ Minute Drive + No Alcohol...... not so much.....

KillJoy

How many of you go up to Docs? Its typically a much farther drive than I can committ to and I know the night I convince myself to go, there will only be 2 other people.

We go up every once in a while, more often recently. You are welcome to ride with us when we go next.

I went to the import faceoff at trails.. and to a qsl meet but there were two cars there. Im a shy person and its hard for me to make the first move to talk. the first few ohionissan meets i went to were awkward. I just got a "cool" car now and it doesnt have a car seat...for now. I plan on trying to make it to more meets this year, but i live in newark and have a 2yr old who hates her carseat.

There goes all my hopes and dreams for summer.

Really the only time I'll be down in Columbus will be for OVR SCCA autocross events.

If not, the closest place you'll find me will be at Mid-O, hopefully :fuckyeah:

Distance for me, I've made a couple of events and Cars and Coffee a few times but being over an hour away it's hard to make the impromtu stuff.

Didn't know too many people the first few times out, still don't know a ton but those that I have met are always easy to talk to, shouldn't be hard for anyone new to fit in if you are willing to step into a conversation.

Since I've had my Z for ~16 years, I know a ton of Z guys but haven't ventured out to as many general car events the past few years.