Why dont you come out to meets.

wnaplay1647545503

Used to come out, moved 30mins away, get tired of everytime I come out people asking if I wanna run and then ask if I am scared after I declined...frightened let me tell ya lol. Plus I hate most car people, you have the know nothings or the know it alls, there doesnt appear to be any in between. Idk maybe I need to get away from the Honda fags lol

the problem is in bold letters

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to but now because of how far I live as well as having a wife and kids, it's just not on my priority list anymore... just as my Camaro hasn't been touched in 2 or 3 years and I wouldn't drive my Nissan down to a show.

I'm well aware of that. I get along with Alex pretty well.

Don't take my text as being an asshole, I was just stating that Alex is a little different and there are a few that fall into the "tolerable" category in that age group. For the most part though they are few and far between.

Don't take my text as being an asshole, I was just stating that Alex is a little different and there are a few that fall into the "tolerable" category in that age group. For the most part though they are few and far between.

You're all good. Alex is a rare breed for sure.

Although i dont wish i was closer to columbus because i hate the damn place, but im an hour south of it. So it has to be on rare occasions that i come up. Hopefully when spring/summer hits and there are more mass events in the upcoming i can make it up.

You're all good. Alex is a rare breed for sure.

I think you should wipe the spooge off your mouths. Damn nutswingers.