rip paul white

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you've had a ton of close calls with regular cars too. Or have you ever stopped to think the common factor here is you?

Your point is invalid as these events are when I am at a STOP...and some spandex wear fruit booter comes and hits or almost hits me ..again while I'm at a STOP.

TRUE STORY: NOT FOR CYCLISTS WEAK AT HEART

In the year 2006 while traveling down Central College Rd a biker was struck with a milkshake out the car window. Followed by "Get em Lance!!!!!"

The milkshake cooled him on that hot summer day, the grass he fell and slid across rinsed him clean. He stood up refreshed from the milkshake and clean as a whistle from the grass.

Tehend.

Bicyclists be mad at me bros. guess they get offended and report posts when you tell them to stay on the bike paths

That's too damn bad. Erry time I see a dumbass biker (I ride too) on a busy 55mph road I can't help but think he/she isn't going to make it home. There are TONS of nice places to ride for miles and miles on bike paths and be nice and safe. If I have to choose between a head-on with a vehicle, or running a cyclist off the road guess which one I'm doing?

In the year 2006 while traveling down Central College Rd a biker was struck with a milkshake out the car window. Followed by "Get em Lance!!!!!"

The milkshake cooled him on that hot summer day, the grass he fell and slid across rinsed him clean. He stood up refreshed from the milkshake and clean as a whistle from the grass.

Tehend.

:lol:

Tehend.

I recall a similar story but with a hitchhiker walking up a road on a hot summer day 8 yrs ago it seemed while back in our youth. He seemed really hot so the man above decided that cooling him down with a 32ounce gas station foam cup cherry slushie would do the trick. It exploded on his chest like a water balloon while going 35mph. I can only imagine how sticky he felt afterwards since it was like 90 n sunny out. I haven't peed myself from laughter ever since. We lol'd for days