Fuck you all

Guest Hal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't let that slide.

Hal joined in 05. Late 05. Hal would not have survived years 1 through 4 of this place. He is not an OG tuff typer. He is, much like yourself, a poser. You two are two sides of the same coin, thinking that at some point you have done something to earn some cred around here, and both being dead wrong.

This

LULZ, Hal so miserable. On a constant path of unemployment and failure. Continuing to act like he hates a forum he continues to return to.

Unemployment and failure? I'm not sure where you get your info, but again I'm confronted with inaccuracies.

Employment? Check.

Failure? Scoring well on the LSAT and going to law school typically doesn't show failure. :dumb:

Shut the fuck up.

Ricer.

Unemployment and failure? I'm not sure where you get your info, but again I'm confronted with inaccuracies.

Employment? Check.

Failure? Scoring well on the LSAT and going to law school typically doesn't show failure. :dumb:

Ricer.

I think the key word here is typically

Employment? Check.

Ricer.

shiny decals. lol

What I think is great, is the fact that you really believe I'd read the previous 2-3 pages of shit I don't give, just to whip up a long, thought out, spirit crushing comment to you. I have been here for fucking ever, but not nearly as long as you, and I still can't say that anything you have said has ever been worth two fucks of care.

I have to admit, I got a pretty good giggle from your suggestion that people often criticize you as having "too little empathy or emotion." Of course you come off that way, being an OG tuff typer from CR's past. In the typical internet bully fashion, you portray yourself as a wannabe witty internet hard ass, but I'm sure in real life you're just like one of those dickless fucks that orders a decaf soy cappuccino with 8 sweet and lows at Starbucks, all because you can't stand the taste of coffee and read milk is bad for you in the latest Seventeen magazine.

That's fine, I'm going to let you play on CR after your long hiatus... I bet you have a lot of tweeting to do about how much you hate life, and wish Creed would come out with a new CD. Life is tough dude, but don't let it get to you.

http://rooktopia.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/flawless-victory.jpg