What changes do you want on Ohio Riders?

Casper

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mentioned this in another thread, and i'm not sure if it happens already, but I think it would be helpful to give a little outline of privileges that come about at certain post counts & times so that every new person that comes here doesn't feel compelled to ask... more specifically, something that is sent directly to the new person, or something that pops up when they sign on the first time or something.

+1 on the signing when neg. rep is left...hell sign it when any rep is left so i know who deserves some rep back after they give me rep (whether that be positive or negative rep)

hahaha, revenge rep. yes.... PREPARE FOR THE REP WARS!!!!!

:)

Make it easier to put pics on the site so we don't have to load into photo bucket first..also for us blackberry users; make it crackberry friendly so we can play at work!

I don't think I can make it easier to put photos on the site. Upload to your album, then in a post click the photo_popup.png button. Or you can attach them to the post directly by clicking the "manage attachments" button in the "additional options" box below.

Maybe I missed why this was taken down but didn't there used to be a random photo thing on the home page? that was cool...

It'll be back. I'd replaced it with the RIP Kenny thing. I took that down a few days ago. It just haven't put the random pics back up. I'll do that now.

Can we make have more than 10 posts per page?,...that way you dont have to surf through a million pages to read a thread!

You can set that to whatever you want.

Click on User CP up top. Then on the left side, click on Edit Options. Scroll down to the section titled Thread Display Options. Change the threads per page.

• 1 month later...