So what all do you use your X-box for?

Cordell

I bought a fully loaded x-box 360 just over a month ago, Kinect, big hard drive, and I even got wifi at Christmas. Obviously I bought it to play Forza 4, but this thing does way more then I thought. Now I spend more time watching Netflix then anything else on the TV, of course all I watch on cable is old random shit anyway so Netflix suits me. Today I downloaded the Vevo app and this thing is pretty cool, I don't care for their website but the app is playing lots of good music videos. So what else do you guys do with your x-box?

Also do you you guys get any use with the friends part of x-box live? I don't know how that works.

I use mine like you do. Forza 4, and a couple other games. But honestly it's sat for at least a month without being touched.

I have Xbox live and don't use it. Friend of mine says he uses his for everything.

Wife doesnt like kinect because the living room isnt big enough. Couches are in the way.

All of the Halo games are great. I still play the shit out of Halo Wars, its a real time strategy game. I play it with jaSSon on here. Also if you want to get sucked into a game, try out Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition, Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, and the Elder Scrolls games. The Orange Box is cheap and includes Portal among several other games.

If you don't mind used games, gamefly.com often times sells off rentals that they no longer need. Tons of games in the $10-$20 range.

Live is worth having, but I decided long ago to remove my credit card info. If you don't pay attention its super easy to rack up huge charges for buying points for dumb shit like movie rentals. If you pay attention to the deals website, its easy to pick up a year subscription card for ~$36 which is WAY better than the ~$11 a month they charge to go month to month.

i use mine to collect dust. got burnt out on forza and mw2, black ops sucked, got bf3 and just couldnt get into it. so now i use it as a conversation piece

This. It so bad putting a game in the tray feels like a chore

Forza, COD, sports games of all kinds, and most importantly NetFlix. I've finished at least a half dozen TV series from Pilot episode to Program Finale.

The next Forza coming out looks like a game mixed up of NFS the Run, Test Drive Unlimited, NFS Underground 2, and GT gameplay with Forza graphics.

Turismohomos, you mad? :fuckyeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWqkC5Ws1hE

Not having cable, Netflix is our main source of entertainment, so it mostly gets used for that (have VEVO playing in the background, actually). Girlfriend also does Your Shape on Kinect, and I will too occasionally. Beyond that, when a AAA title comes out, I usually buy it. Will probably be picking up Mass Effect 3. I also started LA Noir over since I never finished it originally. My PS3 only gets use when a sweet exclusive comes out (Uncharted, God of War, ect). Otherwise, I prefer playing on the 360.