Best salad bars?

ImUrOBGYN

While not a salad bar, Pizza Cottage in Lancaster has the best salad. Their ham is so goddamn good.

Although I won't eat there anymore because before they would pack the container with salad, cheese, ham, etc but now, it's lightly packed. Not worth my money now.

any brazilian steakhouse typically has a fantastic salad bar. not sure if they still have a brazilian in columbus.

Very true. But unfortunately, we no longer have a brazilian steakhouse in cbus. There used to be one at Crossroads, but I believe it was shut down due to health violations. I think the closest one is in Cincy now.

CiCis. So many good pizzas.

I actually like the salad they put out that is all ready mixed up. The only pizza I like is the super thin one. I usually ask them to make me a new one.

Edited by BrianZ06

Very true. But unfortunately, we no longer have a brazilian steakhouse in cbus. There used to be one at Crossroads, but I believe it was shut down due to health violations. I think the closest one is in Cincy now.

There is one coming to Easton. It is supposed to be open by Fall. (Where Martini Park used to be.)

Why doesnt columbus have a only salad restaurant. You would think with all the health nuts here someone would have opened a salad bar only place to eat at.

Health nuts? Maybe. Healthy people? lol

Columbus doesnt have a good salad place because IT ONLY HAS DAMN CHAIN RESTAURANTS!!!!!